Devided We Stand

Dustin's POV

It's been days without my Andy. I've not met my host, I've been too busy... well I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, It's brooding. I've been brooding. Because I have lost the ability to cry. Tears never really did anything for me. So I sit in a secluded corner of some closet whoever this asshole is never goes into.

My body went through some changes, but not by much I don't think. To be honest I'm still this big dude who robbed banks when I was alive. I haven't looked in the mirror, but I've noticed my hair is swept back, witch is new. Other than that, I don't really notice it.

The only thing on my mind is Andy. Where he could be? What could he be doing? Is he looking for me? Will I ever see him again? Those are the questions that run through my head. They've been doing that for three days now...

Finally, somebody goes to open the door.

I've noticed in theses three days that I have powers. I can move things. I can shut and lock doors with a look. And some other stuff.

I lock the door.

The doorknob jiggles.

"What the fuck?" It jiggles harder. "This door is never locked! Why is it locked now! It has all my you-con shit in it!" The handle stops jiggling.

Why was that voice familiar to me?

The door finally got unlocked and I stood. My head was lowered and I let my anger to be disturbed show me to my host. "Why are you disturbing me." I growled.

He stood there in terror and I looked up.

Oh.

It's Mark. In all his glory. Holy shit.

My eyes go wide and so do his.

"Oh my god that's freaky..." he whispers backing up. "Mmmmmm I don't like it I don't like it I don't like it...." he said.

I walked up to him quickly, he was the same height and build as me. I looked him over. "Do you know Andy?" I said quickly.

"Uhhhhhhh......" he could barely manage a squeak. "D-Dark?" He asked meekly.

"Where is Andy?!" I yelled. I probably didn't have to be so scary, but since I'm a demon now and this is my host, I need to establish some grounds.

"A-Anti? You mean jacks Counterpart? I-I- I don't know- I could guess with jack- are you-... are you... Dark?" He asks again.

I stand up straight. "You're so meek. You have no backbone." Then I let myself fade from his view.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

He said something about Andy being jacks counterpart. I never watched jack, but Andy did. Andy watched him religiously.

My baby.... my little Andy.... he's all the way in Ireland right now and I'm stuck here in LA.... some people would be so ecstatic to see their favorite YouTube star, but I don't really care, all I want is my little criminal...

I could hear Mark still trying to figure out what was going on. He then went to his recording room.

I fallowed him. He might be going to talk to jack, so if Andy is with jack I might get to see him.

Sure enough he pulls up his Skype and calls jack.

•••••••••••••

Jacks POV

Briget and I got back to my house but we were really too scared to go in. I'm still trying to fathom how the hell Anti got here and what the hell he was and WHO IS DUSTIN? This is way too crazy for me... but I can't let Anti destroy my house... because if I know poltergeists, that's the kind of asshole shit they do. I walked in and looked around.