Ten

"how was work, yoongi hyung?" taehyung asks as he plops on the couch inside yoongi's studio.

yoongi shrugged and reached for a cigarette but taehyung snatched it away along with his lighter.

"yah, give that back." yoongi says, clearly annoyed by taehyung.

instead of giving it back, taehyung hides it and shakes his head.

"no."

"give it to me."

"no."

"give it."

"no!"

"aish fine!" he sighs and leans back om his chair, staring at the wall clock.

he suddenly remembers about the man who punched jimin. how did he know who punched jimin?

simple, he saw what happened. he was walking and then he saw the restaurant. there was something going on inside. being the curious guy he is, he took a peek inside.

he saw jimin on the ground, and a man talking to another boy that probably works at the restaurant too.

his blood boiled when he saw jimin's face, he made sure to remember the man's face.

and that night when he went out, he didn't expect to see the man on the streets. let's just say, yoongi gave him a lesson. and he ended up apologizing to jimin.

yoongi chuckled to himself as he remembers the scared face of the man.

yoongi also mentally thanked hoseok. now he is jimin's roommate.

he can finally pay for all the mistake that he did before. he owes jimin a lot.