Eighteen

it was their last day on busan, jimin casually walking on the streets.

the both of them went their seperate ways.

"jimin?"

he turns around, seeing a familiar face.

"park jimin? is that really you?"

"hyunwoo!"

they gave each other a smile and hugged each other.

"how are you? it's been a while." hyunwoo asks.

"i'm doing fine actually. how about you?"

"i'm fine too. what are you doing here in busan?"

"i was sent here by my boss, i'm actually going back to seoul later." jimin has a smile on his face, happy to see his friend.

"oh. that's sad. i was hoping to hang out with you more." hyunwoo pouts and jimin laughs at him.

"here. i'll give you my number so we can communicate."

they exchanged numbers and talked about a lot of things. but it stopped when a white veiny hand grabbed jimin and pulled him away from hyunwoo.

"y-yah! yoongi what are you doing?!" jimin asks but yoongi kept on pulling. he looks back at yoongi and waves. "i'll text you later!"

they return to their hotel and yoongi is silent.

jimin is annoyed by what yoongi did.

"hey! what's your problem? i was talking my friend and you suddenly came out of nowhere and pulled me! that was rude!" jimin says, frowning.

yoongi sat still on the bed with an expressionless face.

"are you even listening?" jimin sighs out of frustration. "you know what, i'll be going."

he turns to leave but is pushed to the wall by yoongi, trapping him in his arms.

"yoongi—!"

"i'm fucking jealous."

jimin's mouth snapped shut.

"i'm jealous that you get to laugh, smile and talk to him that way." yoongi doesn't even look at him, he's looking down on the floor.

"jealous? why would you be jealous? i'm not even yours to begin with." jimin frowns.

"that's the problem!" yoongi suddenly shouts as jimin flinches. "you're not mine! and that's making me crazy!"

jimin stared at yoongi. "w-what are you—"

"i love you park jimin! can't you see that?"