Twenty Six

the next day, jungkook and jimin's shift finally ended and now they're talking on the park.

they couldn't talk the other day because jimin had to leave early.

"what do we have to talk about?"

"you shouldn't trust yoongi," jungkook says, looking at jimin.

jimin frowns. "he's my boyfriend."

"he'll just hurt you again, jimin! he did that before!" jungkook exclaims. "i saw how hurt you were that day."

"wait, how did you know?" jimin asked, confused.

jungkook sighs, looking around. "we... study at the same school."

jimin looked at him in schock. they were at the same school before, but why haven't he noticed jungkook there?

"b-but... i never saw you.."

"it's because i always hide myself from you. but sometimes i would always help you whenever he hurts you. talk to you..." jungkook pauses, glancing at jimin. "behind the curtain."

and that's when jimin remembered. the boy he used to talk to behind the curtains, the boy who just wouldn't show his face. the boy is jungkook.

"jungkook..."

"i like you, jimin. and when i finally thought i could be happy with you and confess... he showed up." jungkook chuckles, shaking his head. "enough of me. you should leave him, jimin. he's not good for you. i'm just worrying that he'll hurt you again."

"how can you say that? i know that he changed, jungkook. i'm sorry but... you don't need to worry."

jungkook gives a slight smile. "alright. but if he hurts you, i'll kick his ass."