Thirty Three

two years later...

jimin ran his hand through his blonde hair, staring at the camera.

he was a famous model now, he gets a photoshoot every now and then.

"and it's a wrap!"

jimin sighs and goes to his dressing room. he opens his phone and smiles when he reads a text from his boyfriend.

he rarely sees him because of their schedule.

his boyfriend is now a famous producer. but of course, yoongi would always take pictures of him.

he was his photographer.

he presses home and was greeted by his walllpaper. a picture of his boyfriend, showing his infamous gummy smile.

"knock, knock," he looks at the mirror and his face lit up when he saw his blue haired boyfriend.

"yoonie!" he squealed, standing up and running to yoongi. hugging him tightly.

yoongi chuckles hugging jimin back. "you missed me that much huh?"

"yes! so much."

yoongi kisses jimin's head. he leans back and kisses jimin on the lips.

"i thought you were working today?" jimin says, sitting on the sofa.

yoongi sitting beside him. "well, i asked if i could leave early. i wanted to spend a lot of time with you."

they cuddle together with a smile on their faces.

"oh. you should change into your clothes. meet me outside at the parking lot, okay? I love you." yoongi kisses jimin on the forehead before leaving.

jimin changes into his clothes and fixed his hair. he walks outside and saw jungkook in the parking lot.

yoongi is nowhere to be found.

"jungkook? what are you doing here?"

instead of answering, jungkook smiles and opens the car door.

"get inside, hyung. we're going somewhere."

"but-"

"trust me."

jimin nods and gets insise the car. jungkook gets inside as well, starting the car.

"we're going to your boyfriend."