T H R E E

Skylar

The next day

Once I was all ready for school, I made my way downstairs to find a note on the counter.

They needed me in ER early this morning, so make sure to lock the doors and make sure the garage door shuts all the way. Make sure Prince has food and water in his bowls too. Love Mom

Alright. 

I walked over to Prince's bowls,  filled his kibble and water bowl. 

I then looked over to see Prince sleeping in his little bed. So precious.

"Bye baby!" I keeled down and kissed him on his head.

I went into the garage, locking the door behind me, then getting in my black jeep. I pulled out and waited till I saw the garage go all the way down.

I looked at the car clock. 7:20. 

I still had 20 minutes, so I swung by Beans and Brews and grabbed a Frozen Mr. B. Mhmmmmm. After that, I drove to school and parked. I grabbed my backpack and my coffee leaving my car locking it. I walked into the school until I heard

"Skylar!!"

I turned my heard toward the direction that came from.

"Hailey, Ashley, Quinn!!" I shouted and hugged all of them.

"Is is true?!" Ashley asked all bubbly.

"Is what true?" I asked confused.

"You and Brandon Ross went on a date!?" Hailey asked.

What the..

"Who told you that?" I laughed.

"Everyone! It's like the gossip of the day." Hailey said smiling.

Oh how fun. 

"Oh. It was more of just a hangout." I laughed.

"Honestly, ever since Cameron cheated on you, every guy has been checking you out and eyeing you!" Ashley said.

"Ashley!" Quinn gave Ashley a glare.

"Oops sorry. But it's true." Ashely said.

"It really is Skylar." Hailey said.

Yeah right.

RINGGGGGG

"I gotta get to history. I'll see you guys at lunch! I said.

"Byeeee!" They all said as we went our separate ways.

•●•●•

And since nothing happened in History that was interesting, we're skipping to Math.

•●•●•

RINGGG

When I got to math, I went to my assigned seat in the back row. 

The math classroom had 6 tables that all faced towards the front. I was in the 6th row the 2nd seat in. Brandon actually sat in front of me, fun fact.

RINGGG

Brandon walked in with a few of his basketball friends. I noticed that all of his friends looked in my direction as they walked in.

"Hey sugar." Brandon winked.

"Hi Brandon." I replied as he took his seat.

I pulled out my math folder and was pulling my assignments out while Mr. Vick said "Okay Guys. We have a new student, his name is Jack A...hmm.. Avery?"