N I N E

Jonah

"Guys." Ashley said as the boys approached us.

"Girls." Zach said.

"Anyone know where Skylar is?" Jack asked hoping someone has an answer.

"Says the one who lost her..." Quinn replied snarky.

"I just brought... wait you lost her Jack?" I asked.

"No. Well... I don't know. She ran away, I tried chasing after her but then I lost her." Jack replied running his hand through his curly locks.

"Oh. Well I just drove her home. She was sobbing and upse..." I began to say before Quinn cut me off.

"What did you do to her?" Quinn shouted and the other girls had to hold her back from attacking Jack.

"Woah, woah. I did nothing. It was all Cameron and Carrie." Jack said with his hands up defensively.

"Cameron and Carrie?" Ashley asked.

"Well shit." Hailey said quietly.

"Who's Cameron and Carrie?" I asked.

"Assholes" Hailey answered.

"No one." Quinn said at the same time as Hailey.

"I think I need to have a little chat with them." Jack said about to walk off.

"Jack, don't. It'll be bad." Ashley said.

"I don't care. They hurt her!"

"Jack... if they say not to, I think you shouldn't" I said.

"Fine. I want to go home then" Jack said sternly. 

"Me too." Quinn said.

Skylar

KNOCK KNOCK 

"Leave me alone." I said putting a pillow over my face.

I then heard the door open.

Great.

"Sky..." A sweet familiar voice said.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" I sat up in my bed and looked at him confused.

"Your mom let me in." He paused. "I heard what happened." He brought both of his hands from his back. He hand two spoons in his left hand and a tub of chocolate mint ice-cream in his right. "So, I brought this."

My heart began to fill up with butterflies. 

God. What did I do to deserve him?

NOTE

soooo sorry this chapter is short. Ive been focusing on school work and my other story STARSTRUCK.

thank you to the ones who are keeping up with this story!

much love ❤️

5/4/18