S I X

Skylar

After Jamba Juice, we went to Jacks house to watch a movie, and holy shit, I'm not kidding, his house is huge. Well his band or groups house or whatever. It's a fucking mansion.

"Alright. So I have to warn you, the guys can be a bit obnoxious." He laughed

"All best friends are." I giggled.

"Okay, well don't say I didn't warn ya." 

We both got out of the car and entered the gigantic house from the front door.

"Welcome to..." Jack began to say before getting cut off.

"Stop being a dick! It's my turn!" Yelled someone in the house.

"No it isn't!" Another person yelled.

"Stop lying Zach!" 

"Whatever. I'm going to my room." Someone said storming around the corner at the end of the hallway seeing us.

It's Zach.

"BUTTERFLY! BUTTERFLY!" Zach yelled.

There was a huge shuffling sound in whatever was around the corner at the end of the hallway.

I looked at Jack. 

"Butterfly?" I asked laughing.

"It's code for when someone brings a girl over." He laughed. "As you can tell, we haven't used it much since Zach said it like that."

"Gotcha." I laughed.

I followed Jack down the hallway to the room where everyone was in.

I see four bodies, two of them I recognize. All of them are sitting on the couch on their phones. I look around and it looks like they just cleaned up the room really fast, that was probably all of the shuffling sounds.

"Guys, this is Skylar." Jack said to them.

"Hey Skylar, I'm Jonah." The tall, sporty looking guy said as he got off the couch to give me a hug.

"I'm Corbyn." The blonde said and waved smiling.

"Hey, I met you earlier. If you forgot though, I'm Zach." 

"Daniel." The blue eyed one waved and smiled.

"Alright. So Sky and I are gonna go watch a movie. Soo see ya guys la..." Jack began to say before getting cut off by Zach.

"Can we join?" Zach asked.

Jack looked at me for approval.

"Of course." I giggled.

"Sweeeeeet!" Zach said and got off the couch.

"Yo I'm coming too." Daniel said.

"Me three." Jonah said.

"I would, but I have to meet up with Christina. I'll see you guys later. Nice meeting you 

Skylar!" Corbyn said and left the room.

We all walked to the theater room. God, this place is huge.

I followed Jack to a couch and sat next to him.

Zach, Daniel and Jonah sat on beanbags near the couch.

"Jack, you should go make some popcorn." Zach said as the other boys nodded.

"Alright." Jack laughed. "I'll be back." He said to me. "Guys, don't annoy Skylar please." He then said to the other boys.

"Pfft, we aren't annoying." Daniel said.