T H I R T E E N

Skylar

"Mom!" I complained.

"Sweetheart, if I find out you said no, I'll be really disappointed. Plus Brandon's cute, what's not to like?"

Ugh.

"How are you even sure he's going to ask me?" I asked her folding my arms.

"Well yesterday, Amanda told me Brandon's promposal is very very cute!"

"What if someone asks me before him?" 

"Like Jack?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... then you can yes to him. But you know how much Brandon likes you sweetheart."

Ugh.

"I'm gonna be late for school, I'll see you later." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and running out the door.

•●•●•

Okay. I need to find Brandon and tell him not to say anything about the kiss... wait... maybe that's not a good idea, I don't want him to ask me to prom.... ill go talk to Jack first and he'll ask me first so I won't have to worry anymore. Right. Okay that's the plan.

"Skylar!!" Shouted Hailey and Ashley running up to me, both giving me hugs.

"Hey guys!"

Please nothing about Brandon today. Please. Please.

"Guess what! Ryan Montgomery asked me to Prom!!" Hailey shrieked.

"No way! Oh my god!!" I exclaimed.

"I know right! Oh, Ashley tell Skylar who's taking you to Prom!" Hailey squealed. 

"Wesley King!" She shrieked doing a little dance.

"Wow!" I exclaimed again.

Wait... they're all Brandon's friends... ah shit. 

"Guys!" Quinn shouted walking up to us.

Please tell me she wasn't asked by another one of his friends. Please. Please.

"Quinn!" I said and gave her a hug.

"Guys! Guess who asked me to Prom this morning!" Quinn said in such a happy mood.

Great. 

Last but not least to Brandon's cliche. Ashton Reed.

"Ashton Reed!" She answered.

Yup.

"No way!!" The other girls shrieked. 

"Skylar have you been asked yet?" Hailey asked nudging me.

"Specifically by Brandon?" Ashley asked winking.

Oh wait, there he is. My curly boy.

"I'll catch up with you guys later I promise." I said and ran after him.

"Noodles!" I shouted and he turned around.