Chapter 14: Bites the Dust

Author: So, as I was getting ready to write this new chapter, I saw this.

Rank 794?! In the random category?! No way! This ranking might not be that high, but I'm happy about it! It's all thanks to you guys who read this story and I really appreciate it

Rank 794?! In the random category?! No way! This ranking might not be that high, but I'm happy about it! It's all thanks to you guys who read this story and I really appreciate it. Even though I say it at the every end of the chapter. Anyway, let's continue your bizarre adventure.

Y/N Pov

After buying the revolver from the black market, I've been training non-stop. If I get tired? I drink the water that I brought. Now, I'm just practicing on the spell, The Emperor. Luckily, this spell and some others only requires magic, not stamina.

Guido placed targets at different locations. All of them are blocked by something like a flower pot or a wall. Some even in the room. The Emperor, allows me to cast it on any range based weapon, and I can control the projectiles which was fired. I don't have to use bullets but I have to use my magic as a substitute.

Guido: Alright. 15 seconds to get all of the targets. 10 of them. They are hidden around this villa. You better improve this time. Last time, you almost destroy every single thing in the villa.

Y/N: You wanna bet? 100 Euro.

Guido: Hoho. You're on. 1000 Euro that you will make the same mistake just like last time.

Y/N: Oh, I'll prove it to you alright.

Guido: 1...

I got my revolver out and cast The Emperor on it.

Guido: 2...

I put my hand on the hammer.

Guido: Fire!

I shot 10 times in 3 second. 12 second left. A magic screen appear at my right eye and I started controlling the bullets. The con about this spell is, it's hard to concentrate and control all the bullets to go to different place at once. I found the first target, which is behind me, and shot it.

Giorno: 1 down.

I started controlling the bullets again and got one in the living room, behind the telly.

Giorno: 2 down.

Guido: 11 seconds left!

I control the bullets and found one in Guido's bedroom and hit it.

Giorno: 3 down.

I control again and found one in the bathroom but Narancia just went in. So, I control the bullet to go into the small gap between the door and the floor. Knowing it probably won't fit, I focus my magic and made it smaller.

Narancia Pov

Stupid Guido! He freaking put the best or the worst combination of spice that gave me a freaking stomach ache. As I walked in and close the door. I saw a target board on the wall behind the toilet bowl. I ignored it and went straight to take off my pants and sit on the toilet. Then I saw a bullet with purple aura coming towards me, aiming my head...