Chapter 16: Finally, a day off

Author: Shit.

I know that this story is good and all, but I didn't expect it to rank up that fast! Thank you, all of you! My fellow readers, without you, my story won't be able to reach this rank! 416?! Last time is 794! Anyway, let's get back to your adventure...

I know that this story is good and all, but I didn't expect it to rank up that fast! Thank you, all of you! My fellow readers, without you, my story won't be able to reach this rank! 416?! Last time is 794! Anyway, let's get back to your adventure! By the way, about pairings, I decided to go for harem, cause why not.

Y/N Pov

The fight with Kokabiel. What should I say. It's way more easier than I thought. Did I get a lot more stronger during my training at Naples? I mean I did achieve my balance breaker. I haven't name it yet. Hell, I don't even know the effect! Currently, the ORC, Sona and Tsubaki are sitting on the dinner table, eating after the tiring fight.

Rias: Are you alright? Y/N?

Y/N: I'm fine Rias. It just that, I can't believe how good it feels to finally avenge my parents.

Rias: That's good then! I can't see my little bro feel so down all the time!

Issei: Little bro?!

Rias: I decided to call him that Issei, I still love you~

Everyone finished their food and they started chatting in the living room. I went to the kitchen to wash the plates and prepare some tea until...

Akeno, Xenovia, Tsubaki: Y/N! Let me help you!

I jumped from the sudden noise and dropped all the plates on the floor. The girls look in horror, afraid that I'll get angry with them.

Y/N: *sigh* Can you guys not do that next time? You'll give me a sheer heart attack. Crazy Diamond, release. *touches the plates*

The plates started forming back into their original state, fixing them.

Y/N: Anyway, if you want to help, Akeno, wash the dishes. Xenovia, dry the dishes with a cloth. Tsubaki, come help me prepare some green tea.

A.X.T: Okay.

Xenovia Pov

Damn, I'm supposed to help Y/N, not them! I'm his childhood friend anyway, plus, I want to be with him...

Akeno Pov

Luckily Rias and Y/N just have a good friendship, not relationship. I have my chance to tell him how I feel about him but these two just have to come in! Now I'm washing dishes, standing beside this blue haired girl...

Tsubaki Pov

Oh, how I love Y/N being my boyfriend. I love him ever since he stepped into Kuoh! I often buy his food and I fell in love with it! Every time I eat, I just thought of him! Now that he asked me to help him prepare some green tea for everyone, I'm obliged to do it with him! I'm soooo close to him and he is standing just right beside me, preparing the leaves. *sigh* He is so charming~

Y/N Pov

Hmm. What do I need again too make the tea taste great?

Y/N: Girls, I'm going to my room to look through my recipe book. If you need help, just call me out loud.