Chapter 20: Training the Vampire

Y/N Pov

Xenovia: If you don't run faster, you'll be Durandal's prey!

Gasper: Ahhh!!!

Y/N: Please, Xenovia, this is not how you treat a child.

Xenovia: Then how can our baby be strong?

Y/N: Eh? I don't remember having a child.

Xenovia: We can make one now or later.

Y/N: ... I'll leave that with your own imagination. Now! Gasper! Ready to train?!?!?!

Gasper: Ummm... what am I training?

Y/N: Your physical body of course. Here, catch.

I throw 5kg dumbbell at him to start off slow. He caught it but fell down.

Gasper: This is so heavy!

Y/N: If you can't even lift that 10 times, then you're a disgrace to your family name. Now do it! Start off easy! You'll lift that 10 times, 3 set! Now, go! Go! Go!

Xenovia Pov

My husband...

Koneko: Oh. He is training him.

*Timeskip*

Gasper: My arms... it feel so weak...

Y/N: Hey, at least you did it. Now, for homework,

Gasper: I have homework?!

Y/N: Yes! Now, you're going to read these!

Y/N then throws out a bunch of manga with covers probably the same style.

Y/N: I introduce you, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood! You shall finish this entire manga and focus on the character name Dio Brando

Y/N: I introduce you, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood! You shall finish this entire manga and focus on the character name Dio Brando. Because, I shall train you to be like him!

Gasper: Ok!

Xenovia: Is this how you train him? Letting him read comic books?

Y/N: It's to train his personality. If he read them, he'll have an idol and aim to be just like that character.

Gasper: Stay away from me!

Koneko: It's just garlic.

Gasper: No!!!!

We turn to see Gasper running around with Koneko chasing him with garlic I'm her hands.

Y/N: Ah. I forgot about that. Maybe I should give him endurance training on that.

Xenovia: Isn't that torturing?

Y/N: Well, didn't you do the same thing just now?

Asia: They seem to be having fun.

Y/N: Oh, hello Asia.

Koneko: You can wash it down with Holy Water too.

Gasper: Stay away!!!