Disaster

Hana's POV:

"Ah! I can't wait to get my body back argh" I said as I cringed in pain and more sweat slide down my face.
"Why put yourself through so much pain, my lady?" Kubinashi questioned me.

We were now sitting in the infirmary or what ever they call it waiting for my real body to be brought to me by Haruka and Kaito.

I trusted Kubinashi to help me and guide me seeing as he knows what he's doing, I trust him fully.

He had helped with a spell like this long ago apparently, and a lot of the elders from my clan who had originally done my seal in the first place had passed on.

"Kubinashi, stop on the formalities we're old friends and thank you , It will be worth it.......... I've waited so long to get my original body back I wonder what Rikuo will think of me...."

"I'm sure he will love you all the same Hana, okay the sealing circle is ready"

I smirked at his reply, and looked to the door, I could sense my body...

"My lady your body...."

Haruka arrived with my body which was wrapped in bandages like a mummy, so you couldn't see it at all just stands of my hair and placed it in the circle, I really hope it's okay.
"Thank you Kaito, Haruka....you may leave" I said
"Yes, but are you sure-"Kaito started
"Yes, I don't want you to have to see......what I look like at first..."
With that they left, I hate being harsh with the but I want them to retain a stable image of me.
I sat in the circle and Kubinashi looked at me for signal I nodded
I shouted at first but then clenched my teeth together, if my clan hear weakness......
I must be strong.

*time skip 2 hours later*

I awoke... first to see the world in such detail just as I used to...second to feel pain in my chest....
I looked down to see my chest covered in blood but I was already healing......

I could feel my long black hair all around me, it had gotten so long, right down to my ankles and I could feel my red eyes more alive and awake than ever.

"Kubinashi?" I asked quietly assuming he would still be there as I was still laying in the circle, in my true body, a pile of ash next to me.
"..............................."
"Kubinashi?" I asked again sitting up as my wound healed.......but where did I get this from...?

I looked around for Kubinashi...
He was there but he was injured....badly....and unconscious
"KUBINASHI!!!" I shouted as I crawled over to him some pain through my chest as I moved....
"Hana......y-your alright?"
"Yes, fine never mind about me let's get you healed" I said as I turned him over and used pretty much the last of my recovering strength to heal his wound.

After we had both recovered from our wounds and mine had healed we started talking...
"So, what happened, what went wrong?" I asked
"Forgive me , that you could not have a peaceful awakening from your former body but-"
"I really don't care about that Kubinashi also where is the girl I inhabited?" I asked looking around.
"I'm sorry but she disintegrated, when......"
"I see, when what?"
"When we were attacked but I managed to fight them, Kejoro, she has gone to help others and- "
"WHAT! Where's everyone else? Are they okay! What about Nurarihyon and-"I stopped myself and realised I had been so concerned about him.....urgh come on Hana get those thoughts out of your head for now.....I need to-

"Well Mitenhana of the Liren clan it's been a while, so you've turned for the help of the Nura clan again, how pathetic and low you've fallen shall we finished what we started all those years ago, now you have your real body back it will be a more interesting fight, what do you say?"

That voice.....that aura.......that is him.....the yokai lord who killed my parents....

I turned around and stood up in a defensive way in front of Kubinashi, it was him those eyes those hideous eyes.........I know them well...

Ksuigami Fugitana.