Chapter Two

I got down on my knees and opened the cupboard to see a bunch of cleaning supplies. I looked around the kitchen and sighed. "He better pay me good" i mutter under my breath as i grab dish soap and start to was the stack of dirty dishes in the sink. Three hours passed and i looked at the kitchen smiling. Every spot was clean and i could see my reflection everywhere. The fridge was cleaned and so was the oven and stove. It took a while but it was worth it. Plus it smelled better in the house.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Murdoc staring into the kitchen in shock "bloody 'ell how did ya do it? Summon Satan?" He asks mumbling the last part. "Nope took three hours but i felt like it was worth it" i say smiling at the man. He grinned widely "well then love come with me. Ya gonna clean face aches bedroom now. He is probably in his room but he wont mind. Glued to the television probably. " murdoc says leading me to the attic and knocking on the door. "AYE FACEACHE" he yelled. Stumbling was heard on the other side of the room followed by a bunch of bangs. Then the boy from earlier appeared "this is (y/n) she is gonna clean ya fucking messy room" murdoc growls shoving me into the room which smelled strongly of piss. "Ello! I'm 2D! Nice to meet yew"

The boy says smiling, i saw a huge gap where his front teeth should have been. He was pretty cute. "answer one question for me please. why does it smell like piss in here?" I asked covering my nose because of how strong it was. 2D blushed "i probably forgot to flush mah toilet" he walked to his bathroom and i heard the toilet flush "yep i did" he says coming back out and sitting at a messy desk "yew can clean i dont mind. Do yew mind listening to music? 'Elps me fink" 2D says i shrug "it doesn't matter" i say grabbing his clothes off the floor and folding them on his bed.

"oh i might haff some dirty underwear in dat pile too" he says randomly "dont worry only mudz poops 'imself" he says turning on a radio and humming to a song. I stood there in shock. What the fuck did i get myself into?? I got to work on cleaning hoping the pay was really good because if it wasnt i was so quitting.

After an hour i had cleaned up everything on his floor and made his bed. Now all that was left was his desk where he was sitting and his bathroom. "Hey uh 2D can you move so i can clean your desk?" I ask nicely. 2D turns around and glares at me "dont yew dare touch mah desk, yew can get going on my baffroom " he growls protectively. I put my hands up in defense "sorry" i say. He smiles and turns back around i noticed he was holding a crayon, i walked into his bathroom and almost gagged there was what looked like mud on the floor in a pile. I hoped to god it was mud as i cleaned his bathroom.

I finished in half an hour and walked out to see 2D laying on his bed "looks nice in 'ere (y/n) " he says smiling "are yew done in da baffroom?" He asks i nodded and he got up and ran into the bathroom "yew can clean mah closet love! i might be a while i really gotta go dis time" he mumbles closing the door and locking it. I decided to see what was on his desk because i was so curious. I walked over to see lyrics of several songs skittered across his desk followed by a small journal. I opened it to see a bunch of messy writing.

Mudz is making me stay in the attic, luckily i met a really nice moth who likes to sit on my nightstand and show me his wings. I cant write anymore songs cuz mudz keeps stealing them and claiming them as his own. No one appreciates me except noodle but she is always on the roof with Russell. I want a girlfriend but there just isnt anyone that i want. But then thats when i saw her. She was a beautiful girl 

And he proceeded to describe me. I dropped the book in shock and almost ran out of the room and left the house. i had never seen this guy before, how did he know what i look like??? And why does he know so much? I thought seeing there was more.

I see many beautiful girls but this one she was different i couldnt stand being near her because i felt like i could walk up to her and just kiss her. I felt as if the world would stop and she would like me back instantly. But she didn't i walked over to her and said hello. She just stared at me and ran. Did i do something wrong?

I stopped in my tracks when i heard the toilet from his bathroom flush. "Oh fuck!" I whisper yell as i proceed to shove the book into my pants and go back to folding his last shirt and tucking it away just as he entered the room. "Great! Well uh i fink dats all in here dat yew can do!" He smiles blushing slightly. "Okay. Uh see you later then? Please try and keep your room clean. I actually was pretty disgusted by some of the things i found" I gagged slightly remembering when i pulled a snotty tissue out from under his bed. 2D smiled "okay i will try" he says walking back to his desk, i decided to run out of there before he noticed i had his book. I ran straight into Murdoc. "Ah fuck love ya kinda scared me there, you done with 2Ds room? Well great ya can head home now and come back tomorrow okay?" I smiled slightly "sounds good. See you later Murdoc" i waved and ran out of their house and hopped into my car.