Chapter Six

2Ds POV

It had been three days since i last saw that beautiful girl, she was around Kong but no where near me. I had already forgiven her i couldnt stay mad at such a pretty girl. But apparently it wasnt like that with her, i feel so guilty for blowing up at her because maybe if i didn't i would still get to see her. Well it was mostly her fault she did take my journal, i wonder what she thought about me. Did she read the whole thing? If so im so screwed i have alot of personal things in there. I laid down on my bed and started to sob, i didnt notice the door had opened though. "2D? You okay buddy?" Her voice asked. I didnt answer since i felt so guilty. I felt her hand on my back and her weight on the bed "what's wrong bud?" She asked sounding very concerned. I sat up and wiped my eyes but kept sobbing "why do yew care?" I whine trying my best to glare at her. All of a sudden i had the biggest urge to hug her so i did, she jumped but soon i felt her arms wrap around me.

I kept sobbing feeling very confused as breathed in her familiar scent.

original POV

I just entered the gorillaz house to see the nice clean kitchen and hallway "ah love! I'm surprised to see ya! Here for ya pay eh?" Murdoc says pulling me into an awkward hug. "dont hug me." I shoved him off, he blushed "yeah sorry. Come on i got a check cuz i dont have cash" he leads me into the kitchen and hands me a check from his wallet. That was when i noticed the table was covered in cigarettes and poptart wrappers. "Murdoc i told you to keep the house clean!" He looks at the floor and sighs "i wasnt gonna leave it there love. " i rolled my eyes and punched him playfully "mudz is a lazy bum im guessing?" He frowned and glared at me "NO!" i giggle and clean up the table noticing that there was like 7 poptart wrappers.

"Murdoc, if you keep eating so many of these you will either get fat or get diabetes" i poked his stomach making him growl "touch me again and ya aint gonna have a hand love" i tossed the trash into the trash can and turned back to face him. "really? Cuz i was sure i was tickling your tummy yesterday" he blushed a dark red and smiled "yeah yeah. come up and spend time with me love" he raced upstairs like a little boy, looking back to make sure i was following him. This man always made me feel like i was babysitting him, he was just so weird and childish.

All of sudden i heard crying from 2Ds room "hey mudz i gotta pee! I'll bet right back!" Murdoc smiles and nods and runs into his room. I walked into 2Ds room and saw him laying on his stomach with his face in hid pillow while sobbing. "2D? You okay buddy?" I asked sweetly, no answer, i sat down on his bed and rubbed his back "whats wrong bud?" Finally he sat up and looked at me sadly, "why do yew care?" I was about to answer when he hugged me and continued to sob it scared me but i hugged back "im so sorry (y/n)" he sobs running his fingers through my hair i pushed him off and grabbed his face forcefully, i know he loves me and i love him too so i might as well show it. I pulled him into a kiss, i felt him jump but soon melt into my lips, i felt him smile as he deepened the kiss and held onto me.

All of a sudden we were pulled apart and 2D was thrown to the floor. Murdoc stared at me with anger in his eyes.