Chapter Four

The next morning i woke up in a hurry since Murdoc expected me to be at their house by 7:00 he probably had other rooms for me to clean. I just hoped that they werent as dirty as 2Ds room. I decided to bring 2Ds journal with me but leave it in the kitchen or quietly sneak into his room and put it back where i found it. I just really hoped that he didnt spend all night looking for it. I got into my car and drove back to their house, this time the man on the roof was joined by a little girl. They both stared at me and got off the roof, the giant man carrying the girl.

"You must be (your name) " the girl says smiling "im Noodle and that is Russell!" She says happily, Russell waves and climbs back on the roof. "Come on ill take you to 2D he's been wanting you since last night" she says happily leading me inside. All of a sudden someone pinned me up against the wall. It was 2D... "GIVE ME BACK MAH JOURNAL YEW STUPID BITCH" he growls very angry. Noodle slaps him hard across the face. "Thats not a nice way to greet someone Toochi" she growls shoving him off me. "SHE HAS MAH JOURNAL" he screamed. Noodle raised an eyebrow "trust me i have no idea what he is talking about, all i have in here is tampons and some scented candles" which was actually true.

2D cringed and kept growling as if he didnt believe me. "Please, yew shouldn't steal" he whines. Noodle sighed "Toochi go upstairs" 2D frowns and runs off crying loudly. Murdoc comes down the stairs turning back looking at 2D confused. "What's his deal?" Noodle sighs "he thinks (y/n) stole his journal" Murdoc groans annoyed "still?? She doesnt even know what the bloody thing looks like!" I started to cry feeling incredibly guilty. They both looked at me confused. "Love why are ya crying? We know ya didnt take it" Murdoc says putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it gently.

I slammed the journal onto the table. Murdoc and Noodle stood there in shock "bloody hell? Ya actually took it?!" Murdoc says loudly. I covered his mouth quickly, noodle growls "dont let Toochi know! we gotta find a way to put it back without him knowing" Noodle says quietly. But it was too late "I KNEW IT" 2D screams running into the room "fuck yew" he growls snatching it off the table and going back upstairs angrily. Noodle slaps Murdoc across the face "ever heard of using your inside voice?" Murdoc groans "i dont have one love" he says quietly. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs "stay with me eh love?" He asks sweetly. I smile "sure as long as i dont have to see 2D" i say not noticing 2D staring at me from his room. Murdoc smiles widely and leads me into his room closing the door behind us.