Chapter Three

I started up the car and i was about to pull out of the drive way when i saw murdoc run out and hold his hands up. I rolled the window down and looked at him "aye 2D says ya have his journal" Murdoc says shrugging slightly, obviously he didnt care. "Journal? What do you mean?" I pretended i didnt know. Murdoc sighed "i know right he is blaming you cuz ya cleaned his room meanwhile the tosser probably just lost it himself" i hide my smile trying not to show i was glad he believed me. "Well i might have seen it. Where does he put it?" I ask trying not to sound suspicious.

Murdoc shrugs "his desk. Other then that i didnt even know he had a journal" i look at the house to see 2D looking out the window at us on the second floor. "What does it look like?" I ask Murdoc who shrugs again. "Dont bloody ask me love! I got no fucking clue. And i doubt ya got it cuz ya dont even know either." Murdoc laughed slightly so i laughed as well. "Well love see ya tomorrow then okay? " Murdoc waves and walks back into the house. i looked up at the house one more time before i left seeing 2D still staring back at me.

2Ds POV

There was a knock at my followed by murdocs gruff voice. Great. I got up from my desk and tucked my journal under some lyric sheets. I walked to the door until i tripped over some of my clothes scattered on the floor. "Ow" i mumble standing up and opening the door. I couldnt believe who i saw. It was that girl. The one i saw in the park but she was wearing more casual clothing. " This is (y/n) she is gonna clean ya fucking messy room" murdoc says shoving (y/n) into my room. She was just so beautiful. "Ello I'm 2D, Nice to meet yew!" I say nicely trying not to stare. "Answer one question for me please. Why does it smell like piss in here?" She asks. Why did that have to be the first thing she said? I blushed "i probably forgot to flush mah toilet!" I say lying and running into the bathroom flushing the toilet just for the heck of it. "Yep i did" i say walking out and sitting at my desk pulling out my journal and grabbing a green crayon. I needed to write this down.

But then i remembered i needed to tell (y/n) what to do. "Yew can clean i dont mind. Do yew mind listening to music? 'Elps me fink" i say "it doesnt matter" i hear her say, i smile slightly and then remember something "oh i might half some dirty underwear in dat pile too" then i remembered that i should probably tell her something else as well. "Don't worry only mudz poops 'imself" i say just to let her know i wasn't that kind of guy. I turned on the radio to find they were playing Human League. I began to hum because i loved the song (y/n) didn't seem to mind either.

An hour had passed and heard shuffling behind me. "Hey uh 2D can you move so i can clean your desk?" I hear her ask. There was no way in hell she could see my journal! i turned and glared at her "dont yew dare touch mah desk, yew can get going in da baffroom" i say turning back to my desk and adding what just happened into my journal as well. I heard her leave "oh lord elp me i haff a pretty girl in mah room" i mumble resting my head on my hands.

I stood up and walked to my bed laying down on it and relaxing. I suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom but i had to hold for the first time in my life because (y/n) was there. I couldnt go infront of her. What if it smelled? I heard her come out and i smiled "looks nice in 'ere (y/n)" i say looking at her. "Yew done in da baffroom?" I ask trying not to look like i had to go. She nods i got up and ran to the bathroom. "yew can clean mah closet love, i really gotta go this time!"

I got out of the bathroom and looked around. Wow it was different. "Great dats all i fink yew can do in here luv!" She smiled at me "okay uh please try to keep your room clean I actually was pretty disgusted by some of the things i found in here" she gagged slightly. "Okay i will try" and with that she left. Wow she was perfect. I wanted her so badly. I walked back over to my desk and sat down. Thats when i noticed my journal was gone, (y/n) must have took it. I stood up and ran down the stairs bumping into mudz "(y/n) has mah journal! Please go get it!" I screamed trying not to cry. Murdoc sighed and walked off. I went to the window and saw her leaving but Murdoc stopped her. "Give me mah journal back. yew arent supposed to haff it" i growled under my breath watching murdoc lean on her car. They seemed to be in deep conversation.

Then i watched murdoc walk back to the house and he wasnt holding anything. "NO MURDOC" i screamed watching her leave and running down to see him. "WHY DIDNT YOU GET IT" i started to cry scared if i would ever see (y/n) again if she read that journal. "Relax dumb ass. She doesnt even know what the bloody thing looks like." he growls slapping me across the face and walking off. I sat down and cried knowing she had it because my room was cleaned by her. Why would she steal it?

Your POV

I got home and walked into my apartment. I sat down on a stool infront of the island in my kitchen and opened the book to see he was writing about me when i was in the room.

her name is (y/n) Its such a perfect name. But i know she will never love me. She doesnt seem like a gorillaz fan and she is probably disgusted that i told her mudz shits himself. Its not my fault. i was just telling the truth like murdoc always said to do. She wanted to clean my desk, i would have let her if i didn't have my journal on here. She cant see it she just can't. All i want to do is kiss her. Thats all just one kiss so i can smell her maybe even taste her, she is so perfect..

Then it ended with a bunch of scribbles all over the page as if he was bored and waiting for me to do something. "When the hell did i see this guy?" I say out loud flipping through more pages in the book till i found what i was looking for.

I went for a walk in the park to clear my head. Mudz told me to put on a disguise so no one would know who i was. I was chirping with the birds and singing melancholy hill to myself when i saw her. She was sitting on the park bench alone swaying to whatever kind of music she was listening to. Oh the minute i laid eyes on her i knew i had to have her. But i couldnt bring her home cuz i knew mudz would steal her from me. So i just admired her. I decided to go talk to her. When i went up to her and said hi she looked at me and ran the other direction. I walked home crying because of that.

I sat there speechless. 2D was that man in the dark hoodie with sunglasses. It all made sense. And he was pretty cute himself, i sighed and put my head wondering how i would tell him i stole his journal.