Chapter .1 : Potion Partners

#*********************************#
If you liked this please consider voting and perhaps leave a comment on how you enjoyed it or how I can improve the story . If you have any ideas don't be afraid to comment below and I will be sure to try to add it to the story
New part next Wednesday , 21st of February 2018 .
#*********************************#

•^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^•
Harry woke up with a start . This had been happening quite a lot lately , although Harry had no idea why . He had been back at Hogwarts for 5 days now . He was glad to be back , but everyday he spent here an unusual feeling that something was missing grew stronger inside him . He didn't understand the feeling . It was almost as if someone lost amongst the stars was calling him towards them . He had tried to talk to Hermione about it but she seemed to have her own problems at the moment and Ron was ,well, Ron was Ron . He wasn't reliable for good advice . Harry knew he needed to figure out what the feeling was before he could stop it . Harry shut his eyes and waited for sleep to come . But it didnt . His mind kept wandering to places in which he didn't care to think of . But on and on his mind wandered . Being away from Hogwarts really took a toll on Harry . Hermione and Ron's continous attempts to find out where Harry had been during the Summer had not made any progress . Harry wasn't going to tell them where he was , not a chance . His lips were sealed .

" Harry ! Harry ! " Harry awoke , Ron and Hermione's faces above his . " What?" Harry replied still half asleep . " Your going to miss breakfast , hurry up and get dressed !" Hermione commanded . She left the boys dormitory so that Harry could change . Harry didn't remember sleeping although it must've come at some point . Maybe be bored himself to sleep with his thoughts . He got up and slid his pjamas of and his robes on . Ron stayed silent the whole time , as though he was afraid of Harry . He wasn't usually so quiet . Maybe his was still tired ? Harry let it slide . " Come on , lets go !" Harry said to Ron as he made his way down to the Gryffindor Common Room . Hermione was sitting in front of the fire and to no surprise she had a book in her hand . " Hermione , I'm ready . Let's go " Harry called and he stood waiting for Hermione . She quickly finished the page she was on , folded the page and closed the book .

" So your sure you don't want to tell us where you were during the summer holidays ?" Hermione asked again . " Yes Hermione . I'm positive " Harry repeated for the millionth time since they had gotten back to Hogwarts . " It's just so different . You're always at the burrow with us or with the Dursleys . " Not always anymore " Harry replied smartly . He recieved a glare from Hermione for that . Hermione looked distastefully towards Ron who was shoving food into his pitless mouth . " Do you ever stop eating , Ronald ?" She asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice but she seemed to be joking . Harry's attention had left the ongoings of the Gryffindor table and had made its way to the Slytherin table . To Draco Malfoy in particular . He looked better than before , although Harry knew the circumstances were not . Lucius Malfoy was in Azkaban and Draco and his mother had been in the Daily Prophet . Draco did not look pale , almost death like , anymore . His hair had definitely grown too . It was long enough to be swept to the side and it was debatably a shade lighter than before . His grey eyes were glued to the table he was sitting at . His food was untouched .

Ginny joined the table , sitting next to Harry . " Hello Harry " she said brightly . Harry's attention was brought back to the Gryffindor table . " Hi Ginny " he replied blankly . " I haven't seen you in a long time !" She stated . " Yes I know " Harry answered back . He let his eyes wander back to the Slytherin table . However Draco was not there . Harry's eyes soon caught Draco running out of the Great Hall , Pansy Parkinson quick behind him . Harry had to fight the urge to follow after them . " Harry ?" Ginny called to him , brining him back once again to the Gryffindor table . " I have to go " Harry shot up quickly . Ginny looked surprised . "O-Ok " she managed to say but Harry was gone . Harry had no idea where Draco had run to and class started in a few minuted so there was no point in looking for him . He would see him in class . Potions with Professor Snape and the Slytherins . He might as well head down to the dungeon class room . He would meet Ron and Hermione down there .

Draco had been late to Potions . Not too late but late enough that if it were Harry who had burst through the doors , Professor Snape would've taken a lot of points off of Gryffindor . But because it was Draco Malfoy who had turned up late Professor Snape did not take any points off of Slytherin . Harry was drawn to Draco the entire double class . To make things worse Harry had been partnered up with Draco for the entire year . Just what Harry needed . The bell rang before the potions partners could discuss their work and Harry was glad of it . Hermione and Ron had been put together as always . How was it always Harry who was punished ?. He was not looking forward to brewing potions with Draco for the rest of the year .
•^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^•

#*********************************#
Writers note :
Hey guys . Hope you enjoyed this part . I know it's boring and it's not productive but I promise it will get better with time . This idea has been in my head for about a year and I have made so many drafts of making this but I'm finally happy with the end result . The idea was evolved a lot and I hope you will like it once I get to write more about it . Thank you for reading !!
Come back next Wednesday for the next part
-alannarosex xx
#********************************#