Chapter 5 ' Tea leaves!'

' How was the detention last night ?' Hermione asked as Harry joined them at the table for breakfast.
'Thanks for waking me up ' He replied sarcastically . ' It was strange ...' Harry continued to fill them in on what had happened .

' Your not seriously saying that death eaters have been hiding out in the forbidden forest are you ?' Hermione asked, panicked . ' There hasn't been any news in the Daily Prophet that is interesting apart from the occasional piece about the "Black cloak" ' Hermione was rambling .
' Well there isn't any evidence that the house was being used by death eaters but it was being used by somebody ' Harry explained . ' Draco suggested centaurs ' Harry added hesitantly .
' Centaurs ?! Is he insane ? Why would centaurs use and destroy that house ? I mean can they even climb up the stairs ? ' Hermione sighed ' It has to be death eaters . It's the only reasonable explanation ' she said .
' Hi Harry ' Ginny said , sitting next to Harry . He shifted uncomfortably in his place . Ron kept his eyes on Harry .

' Hi Ginny ' Harry replied . He was getting quite fed up with Ginny . Sure she was nice and all but she was very clingy and definitely had feelings for Harry , though the feeling was not mutual . He didn't know how to tell her that he wasn't interested without upsetting her and making Ron angry . For now he would just have to deal with it .

Harry watched the Slytherin table , searching for Draco . His eyes never met with the cold , grey eyes of Draco .
Harry frowned .
' What's wrong , Harry ?' Ginny asked , noticing Harry didn't look happy .
' It's nothing ' Harry tried to focus back on the Gryffindor table and to join in on the conversation with his friends , but his eyes kept drifting back to the Dracoless Slytherin table and his mind kept wondering to countless questions such as where was he ? Who was he with ? ...etc

' We should get going ' Ron mumbled as Hermione ranted about the daily Prophet to Ginny . Hermione didn't hear him . ' Hermione ! We need to get to class ' He said louder .
' Dumbledore hasn't cleared the tables yet , Ron ' Hermione answered .
' Well we have Divination class first and walking up all those steps takes forever ' Ron said .
' I guess your right , let's go ' Hermione said , getting up and grabbing her bag .
Harry jumped up quickly noticing they were leaving and grabbed his bag .
They said their goodbyes and left for Divination class .

' Tea leaves !' Professor Trelawney screamed after a moment of silence .
This made a few students jump .
Hermione sighed . ' We've already done this , and it's imprecise and stupid !' Hermione said to Ron and Harry . She hated Divination and the teacher , Professor Trelawney . Professor Trelawney used her wand to pass out the cups to the Gryffindors and the Slytherins . ' Now you should remember just drink the tea and leave your sign untouched . It does not do good to interpreter a wrong sign ' The Professor went on .
' She would know ' Hermione said under her breath . 
' I will be around shortly to see what your signs are ' Professor Trelawney said . Harry poured out the tea into the sink rather than drinking it . It had a weird taste .
' What sign did you get Harry ?' Ron asked . Harry stared at his cup .
' I'm not sure ' He replied .
' Ah !' Professor Trelawney was suddenly leaning over , peering into Harry's cup . ' You have got the Artichoke !' She said loudly . Everyone was listening , curious to see what danger Harry was in next .
' What does that mean , Professor ?' Harry asked .
' You are feeling Sadness , disappointment and delay . And your have a secret trouble that will reveal itself shortly ' Professor Trelawney informed Harry , and everyone listening . Harry was confused . Was this trouble Voldemort ? But it had said secret trouble and Voldemort wasn't a secret . But then what ? Maybe it wasn't even real anyways .
' You have got the ten of swords . Destruction and betrayal by the one who is trusted the most awaits you ' Professor Trelawney said to Hermione.
And for Ron - ' A bed which signalises an illness or death '.

Neither Harry , Ron or Hermione had gotten good readings . Although Professor Trelawney probably made that all up to scare them . Draco had gotten a dragon which meant danger . Harry thought about that for the rest of the day . It scared him . It probably scared Draco too .