cotton candy

TW: uh not really lemon but kinda smut? Idk

??? Pov

Every kiss it felt like he dissolved his lips tasted sweet like sugar as i pushes him against the wall roughly i was his drug dealer i wasnt supposed to do this everytime a little moan escaped thoes lips i couldnt help it i pulled away just to look in his eyes they where blue a shoking blue the blue that made me fall in love every time i saw them "p-please" he sounded so innocent "d-dont take your time m-make me yours" and i didnt waist a second i marked every inch of his neck i could we where in his house well his parents house i rubbed him thu his pants i never could hate clothing more "a-ahh" he tried not to moan "shhh your little brother is sleeping up stairs remeber" he bit his lip i kept going before his legs gave out from under him falling to the ground his shirt open pants undone belt acrossed the room his hair a mess and him bright red panting softly as his bulge seemed to grow  oh i loved the sight i took of my shirt " what do you want love~" "y-you" he looked up his innocent eyes now filled with lust "beg" "p-please i need you p-" "master" "master i need you i need you now and forever please" he practically moaned it i droped to my kneese "as you wish"

A/N : Okay i would finish the chapter and make a lemon but i cant really cause restrictions so im not sorry and if you want one go read a book especially for that 💖💖💖💖 love yalll

Oh and the guy is philip x jamey 💖