be free together

"Hello, friend!" River greeted the boy, who opened the door for his unexpected guess. River carried a box cup holder from that contained two coffee cups.

"What a surprise." The boy sarcastically said, releasing his morning voice that sounded tired, but attractive. She raised an eyebrow as David invited her in his hotel room.

"How's L.A so far?" She asked, placing the coffees down the small table in front of the bed.

"Great. My last three days." He smiled, sitting down at the chair in front of the table, River following. After his answer to her question, they just sat there, staring into each other. Not romantically. Just sitting there hoping the best for wach other. Just sitting there thinking, "wow, I met a wonderful person".

"Do you plan on doing anything for those last three days?" She broke the silence.

"Are you free for the whole day?" She thought about it, then nodded. His eyes brightened and a smile came to his face. "Let's be free today, together." She was confused, but she liked the sound of being free together. She raised an eyebrow, keeping her signature small smirk, revealing her deep dimples. "Let's find a way to go to Disneyland."

"Are you serious? I haven't been there in so long!" She looked down, grabbing her coffee and drinking from it.

"I'm serious. It's not a long ride, is it?" He asked.

"No, not really." She says. "Today? Just us two? Together?"

"Why are you so shocked?" He chuckled. "If you want we can spend the night in." He smiled.

"No, no. I want to go!" She beamed.

"Then we're going." He comfirms.

——
Sorry that I skip a lot of the days they spent together, Ill make sure that when I'm done with the book, I write extra chapters about the week they met. AND SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST REAL LIFE CHAPTER IG