french

That night, they came to the boy's hotel room and slept peacefully. The boy rejected sleeping with her on the bed but she made him.

But he couldn't sleep. Instead, he looked down at the angel, or princess, or whatever she was to him. She was beautiful. To him, she was everything. He knew that they haven't known each other for long, but the past three months made David realize something. That he really does love the girl. It didn't matter if they were just friends, or if they were together, or if they only kissed. What mattered to him is that somone so amazing laid next to him in bed. Without any doubt, people would have thought wrong about it. But David didn't. Instead, he thought of it as a memory he will cherish.

The next morning, River was the one to look up at the boy sleeping. She smiled in delight, knowing that he made her happy. She was glad to meet him. She wanted so bad to be his. But she was too young to be wanting anything, 'so badly'. But she wasn't too young to be in love. Actually, not really be in love. Just be in love with his existence. The fact that they were friends. Cause she did love him. No matter what nonsense he talked about. She loved him. Whenever it was difficult for her, David made it easier. It wasn't a surprise.

David finally woke up, noticing the girl staring.

"You're staring." He said. She thought of the perfect thing to say.

"I'm gazing." She hoped that he'd understood what she just said. There was a pause in what she said until he finally understood the reference.

"It's creepy." Her eyes lit up and so did her smile.

"It's romantic." She chuckled, situating herself so that she laid straight on her back, staring at the ceiling.

"Classic." He muttered. Now he was the one staring. "Well, this is real quiet." She smiled, knowing that she liked it that way.

"Is that bad?" River questioned.

"No, I like it that way." She was kind of surprised that he said that. "Any plans today?"

"Well, my dad said last night that he'll either drive me home later tonight or I could Uber it." She laughed. "But I think I'll stay with you for a while."

"We can't just lay here forever."

"I wish we could." She sighed.

"How about we rent movies and just watch them the whole day?" He suggested. She smiled at the thought looking up at him. They smiled at each other as she slowly lift her head up, wanting to press her lips against his, but he pulled away.

"Oh wow." She jokingly said. He shrugged at her responce as he sat up.

"We're not dating, River. Nobody asked out nobody. We haven't even been on a date." He explained, still smiling.

"Who wouldn't want their first date to be in Disneyland?" She talked back.

"Not me if I didn't know it was a date."

"Maybe today could be our first date. Just movies and cuddling."

"Don't forget ice cream, River." David dropped his body back down so he was in the same position as he was earlier.

"Say that again." She demanded, confusing the boy.

"Don't forget ice cream?" He repeated.

"No, say my name. Say it again. Say it fifty times. Say it in French." She joked. She enjoyed how her name just rolled of his tongue.

"Rivière." He surprised her. Her eyes shot up and a smile came to her face. His face was just neutral, not expecting a reaction.

"What the hell? How do you even-" She got cut off by the boy who was laughing.

"You said to say it in French." He shrugged.

"Do you think I meant it?"

"Don't say something you don't mean." He winked.

——
WHO GOT THE SAY IT FIFTY TIMES REF? (It wasnt a reference for them, just for me) AND WHO GOT THE GAZING ONE?
I hate this chapter btw but i love it at the same time cause ravid