FUN FACTS; IRLY

Before we start, I'm so sad this book is over. I honestly love the growing bond between David and River. But it doesn't mean it's the end of it. The second book will be out soon! It is called, drum roll please,

"TTYL"

Yes! I decided to keep the acronym theme and decided to use something more sad and more meaningful to them. I also wanted to use something people don't use much anymore. Other than that, I am so grateful for finishing this book! I am so grateful for the people who commented, voted, saved, and who supported. I honestly can't thank you guys enough. Hopefully you guys will read the second book because it's honestly so fun to see you guys comment. And while editing this book, I will try to reread as much comments and maybe answer some for you guys!

Without further ado, I present to you,
'7 Fun Facts About IRLY'

RIVER WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BROTHER INSTEAD OF A SISTER!
Now, if you payed attention to the start of the book, Sunny was a part of the cast chapter but didn't come until later on in the story. The reason for this was because I was afraid of putting her in because I wanted a brother for River instead. I wanted an older brother for River who was protective but I decided on Sunny because the first time I wrote about her, I fell in love. I hope you guys did to!

CHASE AND RIVER WERE SUPPOSED TO GO OUT!
Now, this may not come a surprise to some because it was hinted in the beginning how close they were. But I decided to put it off because I wanted him to be like the brother she never had ;) ;) LMAO IM NOT FUNNY!!! But yeah! How do you guys feel about this? Should it have happened?

RIVER AND DAVID WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SLOW BURN!
They weren't supposed to call each other babe or love the first day they met. They were supposed to have a slow relationship but I didn't want that. Honestly, I'm a sucker for slow burn relationships but it didn't feel right. River was the type of person to me that gets attached quick, which is honestly a big deal.

I PLANNED ON NEVER USING THE WORD 'BREAKUP' AT THE END!
I'm one for sappy stories. And my whole plan was to not use the word breakup to exaggerate and maybe even leave people confuse. But I couldn't really put into words that they broke up without sounding way too harsh so I just used the words instead.

RAVID WAS SUPPOSED TO BREAKUP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND BOOK AND NOT THE ENDING OF THE FIRST BOOK!
The reason why I didn't do this was because I actually lost hope in myself. I wasn't confident in writing a second book so I decided to end their relationship on the first book so people don't wonder what happens, if there's not a second book. Even though I am writing the second book, some people may not want to read a second book and maybe they want to end with IRLY, so I ended it more with a- well, ending!

NONE OF THE CHARACTERS SEXUALITIES WERE EVER MENTIONED!
I was very careful about not revealing any of my original characters' sexuality for one reason only; I wanted them to explore that on the second book. I have had this planned way before even planning a second book! There is a plot on the second book about one character who's exploring their sexuality and I am so excited for it!

ISAAK WILL BE IN THE SECOND BOOK!
WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO THIS BITCH IS AND WHAT HE DID. I did give off a clue in the end about him, if you want to go back and read it, maybe it'll give you guys a hint! I found a faceclaim for him and I found a way to fit him in the plot! I'm so excited for this character, honestly. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THEYRE A GOOD PERSON AND IT DOESN'T MEAN THEYRE BAD! It means that I'm plainly excited for writing him and about him.

How did those little facts play out for you? Anything you were keen about? Anything you weren't so keen about? Let me know!

For now, I'm saying goodbye! I love y'all so much.