broken

It has happened again.

The two teens together and reunited like the last time. They've been hanging out and about for the past three days and it was David's last full day and they decided to spend it together, like the last time.

Of course people like Stella, Chase, or Sunny didn't mind. They actually wanted it for the teens. Stella said something in the lines of, "You guys are young. You guys have no clue what love is. But you guys know what heartbreak is and please don't break each other. And if that means sacrificing things, then that's what it means."

The reason why she said this was because River was confused. She didn't know how she felt about being so young and having a long distance relationship. Of course she loved David. They've been going out for almost three and a half months and she has found something new to love about him everyday.

But Stella was true.

And both David and River knew that.

That's why they say on opposite sides of the couches in River's home. They were alone. Her dad was at work and Sunny was out with Stella and Chase.

They looked down at the ground upset at just what happened. They have spent the whole day today and it was about an hour away before David leaves to his hotel. And they decided to start the conversation they've been dying to have earlier than most people would thinking that they needed more time to talk about something so mature while still being young.

It was awkward, and her breath was shakey and his was steady, but you could feel the heartbreak. She was on the verge of crying and she didn't know what to do.

A couple of seconds later, she let out a tear and a sniffle, causing David to look up.

"Hey, don't cry, love." He said carrying an apologetic face. And she started laughing to ease the pain.

"It's just cause we didn't even did what we did because we lost feelings. We did it because we were scared to lose each other," She explained. "And that's amazing because I love you and I always will. I love you and I want to continue being there for you." She smiled.

"And I love you," He breathes out. "And you're right. That's why we did it. It was right. Maybe one day we can fix it when we get older. But for now we'll continue being the best we can be for each other." They smile as they stood up hugging each other.

"I'm sorry." She cries.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," He says, pulling back, smiling at the short girl in front of her. They stood there for longer, their faces getting sadder every second. "I ordered an Uber and I think they're here." They laugh.

"Ah, okay." She leads him to the door, smiling.

"Thank you for everything."

"Thank you to you too," She smiled. "Have a safe flight, David." She said, her tears now dry. He gave her a tight smile, leaning in to kiss her cheek. She watches as he turned away, walking to the car in front of her house. She waited until he got in the car and drove away before closing the door and smiling to herself.

She wasn't happy but at least she wasn't broken.

——
are u guys sad cause i am
one more chapter y'all wtf
and i know what to call the second book and if anybody guesses i will dedicate the second book to them djsjxjsj
hint; it's an acronym
acronyms example (if u dont know what they are); irly, lol, lmao, brb