Kit Harington

Requested on Tumblr

You worked as a TV Show host, your morning talk show is based in London. It was a really popular talk show and you're very proud of what you had accomplished. Being as young as you are, you reached more to teens and young adults. And a lot of adults as well, but mainly young adults. The thing that your line of work helped you do was meet your boyfriend Kit Harrington, you met Kit a few years earlier at an event. You both hit it off right away and started dating not long after. You kept it quite for a while but as Game of Thrones rose to fame with each episode your relationship was put under the spot light more often. You were very proud of Kit and all that he accomplished as well, even if he kept what will happen in Game of Thrones a secret from you. You did know that Jon was alive only because he left to film the scenes, but if he could he would've kept it a secret as well.

Today at the show you were actually interviewing Kit, both your mangers thought it would be a good idea for you to do so. You never interviewed him before and you wondered how you could interview someone you know as well as you know Kit. So you sent a tweet to everyone to ask Kit questions. You picked a few as did the producer of the show.

"Good morning everyone, and welcome to the last episode of this season." You said facing the camera, a smile on your face. "I hope you all had a good start to your morning, today as some of you might know we have an interesting episode. Our guest for the morning is none other than Kit Harrington, the Game of Thrones star and also... my boyfriend, he's here to tell us as much as he can about the new season of Game of thrones, and answer some of your questions so stay tuned."

It was then cut to a quick video about Kit and his career and what not. So if someone didn't know him (Which would be absurd not to) would do. You could see Kit just off the set, next to his manger and the producer talking with each other. It was as if Kit could feel your eyes on him, because he looked at you and sent you a wink. You smiled and then looked back to the screen that said the time you had before you were back on live. There was a few people in the studio serving as a crowed but much less than a night talk show.

"Welcome back everyone I hope you didn't go anywhere." You said and turned to where Kit would be walking in from. "Now without further ado please welcome Kit Harrington."

You stood from your chair behind the table and walked around it to greet Kit as if you didn't arrive with him this morning. Kit smiled and picked your lips quickly, you walked him to the sofa on the side of the stage that you used when you had guests on the show. You thought it would be better than sitting behind the table, much more comfy that way.

"Hey, let's act as if we didn't arrive here together this morning." You said to Kit with a soft grin on your face, making some people laughed. "Yeah?"

"Sure, we didn't wake up late, we didn't eat breakfast in the car on the way here." Kit said to the small crowed as you shook your head a little, days like this happened once a year. You'd wake up late and have to rush everything else. "We did nothing of that sort."

"Exactly we did nothing." You said and smiled you were both half facing each other on the sofa half facing the camera and the people in the studio. "So Kit I know you don't tell me much about Game of Thrones, but what can you tell us exactly?"

"Not much really, it's an exciting season lots of surprising things happening." Kit said simply.

"Lots of death I presume." You said making everyone laugh and Kit to act along.

"Yeah lots of dead people, which doesn't happen often in the show."

"Cool, that's what we do here every morning everyone." You said to the camera. "We talk about death... just to make people calm down on twitter, is it true or is it not that you don't tell me anything about the show before it comes out?"

"I don't tell her anything so you can rest easy knowing she knows nothing." Kit said making everyone laugh at his pun.

"Looks like me and Jon are meant to be." You joked and took the cards that was on the small table beside the sofa. "Okay we have a few twitter questions."

"Okay shoot." Kit said and he became a little nervous but tried to hide it as much as he could, not wanting you to suspect anything.

"Okay question number 1... What was it like seeing all the attention Game of Thrones has gotten for you?" You asked him reading of the card, the screenshot of the question and the twitter account was put on screen for everyone to see.

"It was surprising, I was surprised that something I've been in had gotten that much attention and still does, it's more surprising how so much people became invested in the show and are devoting so much time to it."

"Yeah, I think it was surprising but expected? Right?" You said knowing the answer already.

"I kind of expected it a little bit, but you can never be sure."

"You are right on that one, you can never be sure." You said and took sat the first card down. "Question number 2..."

A few question went by that were all about the show and his movies and all that. It started turning to your relationship on question 7 or so.

"Okay next question, if you could go back in time to when we first time we met what would you change?" You asked him and looked at him interested in what he'd say.

"Ask you out sooner." Kit said sheepishly. "It took me a few weeks to master the courage to ask you out."

"Really?" You asked him surprised. "I actually don't think you took that long, but if you did I wouldn't have minded, more time for us to be together. I think the thin I do want to change is not to be as shy as I was when I met you."

"And now look at you a few years later and all your shyness has gone away." Kit said smiling, he did help you overcome the shyness and that helped you lot in your career as much as it helped you in your every day life. Even if he was a bit shy himself at times.

"Next question is... who said I love you first?" You said blushing remembering that day as if it was yesterday, Kit smiled remembering as well.

"Why don't you answer this one?" Kit asked leaning back on the sofa as if to say this is all yours.

"I did... but I was drunk." You said wincing, and everyone laughed. "We were out one night and we went to this pub, and I got drunk which I don't do quite often."

"You were so drunk that night." Kit said laughing making you playfully hit his shoulder with the cards in your hand. "And she's the kind to be an honest drunk."

"Anyway Kit took me back to my place, I was singing loudly so he took out his phone to film me." You said and glared at your boyfriend of six years and a half. "Then I stopped singing and then I looked at Kit and the words just came out."

"She looked so serious saying it I thought she suddenly wasn't drunk." Kit said. "Please tell them what happened next."

"I kind of threw up and then passed out." You said shrugging as your face heated up.

"It makes a good story though." Kit said and you agreed with him.

"Okay last question." You sat the card down and looked at the last one, your eyes went wide when you read it. You looked up and saw Kit who was smiling at you. "Kit?"

Kit slowly went down on one knee making everyone hush and look at the scene in front of them, knowing what was about to happen. Kit took one of your hands in his.

"(Y/N) we've been together for a long time, and I know we've talked about this a few times." Kit said his eyes not leaving your tearful ones. "When we first met I knew that I liked you, I had a feeling that we'd work well together and I never felt like this with anyone else. I do have to admit I did realize that I loved you before you drunk-ly confessed your love to me, I knew I loved you on one of those days we spent in, watching movies and just doing nothing really. I knew that I could spend the rest of my life doing this with you and I'd be happy. I got so much more from you than just a girlfriend or someone to spend time with, I got a friend, a partner in crime, I got a guide to help me through life, a supporter who will stand by me no matter what and I got my biggest fan. You inspire me so much to do what I want, to overcome my fears and all the hardships in my life. We talked about our future a lot and I know we both want the same things and dream of the same things, and these are just a few of the reasons that make me want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you make me the happiest man there is and marry me?"

"Y-Yes, yes I will." You said through your tears, kit sat up on the sofa and hugged you. He pulled back just to get the ring from his pocket, he took out the velvet box he opened it and took the ring before he slipped it on. He kissed your lips sweetly as everyone cheered for the both of you. "I love you so much." You whispered to Kit, once he was hugging you. The mic you were wearing picked it up however but you didn't care. You're going to marry the man you love, and nothing else in the world mattered at his point.

"I love you too darling." Kit said and you kissed his cheek, you pulled back knowing you had to end the episode. You looked to the camera.

"Okay everyone I hope you all enjoyed this episode I know I did and I'll see you in a few weeks." With that confetti was thrown in the room as the small audience cheered and clapped.