Henry Cavill

Requested on Tumblr
Pairing- Henry Cahill x Reader
Warning(s) - None

       The wheels squeaked conspicuously as you dragged the suitcase against the sleek marble flooring of the hotel lobby. It was still quite early in the morning and besides the few languid employees in the lobby, their faces evident of their eagerness for the shift to come to an end, there was no one around making the sound of squeaky wheels ricochet off the light coloured walls noticeably. It was what alerted the front desk of your arrival.

       The meticulously and professionally dressed woman manning the front desk solo had looked up from her phone and given such a surprised look at seeing you that it still made you laugh, as you stood by the elevator doors with one hand holding on to the handle of your suitcase and while with the other hand you clutched the key card tightly that the woman had given you.

       When you reached the intended floor a grin wider than that of a Cheshire cat began to creep onto your lips as you felt your stomach tingle with excitement. It had been two complete months since you had physically seen your boyfriend which justified the intense excitement. The added excitement was the fact that Henry didn’t know that you were here.

       Being an actor yourself, you knew right from the beginning that this relationship wasn’t going to be easy and while for a long time you had always told your friends and family that you would never consider falling for your co- star or anyone from the industry for that matter, you couldn’t help when you were cast opposite the Henry Cavill. He was a natural charmer, he is.

       Being with Henry felt natural and you could sense that there was something different about what you two shared from the previous relationships you had had, but despite all that you had your suspicions. You didn’t want to raise hopes and every time the thought would come that he must be ‘the one’, you would squash it down immediately.

       Months had culminated to two years now and you both were stronger than ever and now you knew and embraced the fact that Henry was it for you. It made you feel both strong and weak at the same time. It was a strange feeling albeit a good one.

       In the two years you two had been together, this was the first time ever that you both were forced to stay away from each other for such a long time. Sure there was face time and what not but, seriously, that’s never enough. This was the first time you both had different projects scheduled at the same time, set in different continents- while you were in New Zealand, he was sent off to Toronto. This made Henry extremely grumpy, you noticed but there was little you could do about it, well, except maybe poke fun at him as to how adorable he looked when he pouted. Then came that awful day when your director had to head back to States due to a personal crisis and the studio not wanting to replace him, decided to wait for his return, which lead for the shoot to come to a halt for at least five weeks. It was a long time and you knew exactly how you were going to spend it and so here you were at the hotel.

       Tip toeing towards his door you slide the key card into its slot and bite your lips as the mellow yet distinct noise of the signal indication the lock opening hit your ears.

       The seating room was dark with the curtains drawn together but the air warm and mildly smelled of Lilies for some reason. You hummed appreciatively as you walked inside leaving the suitcase and your travel bag by the door.

       You felt the excitement reach its peak leaving a giddy sensation, when rightfully the eighteen hour long flight should have left you drained. Love really did crazy things to people, you realised.

       You had barely reached halfway when you realised a dark figure occupying, what you could only assume from the dark contours, one of the couch. You squinted in the dark to figure if your eyes were only seeing things when the lamp flicked on illuminating the dark room. You let out a loud scream and nearly jumped with the suddenness.

“Wow, Y/N. You are going to wake everyone up.”, Henry chuckled causing you to glare at him.

“What the f*** Henry! You scared the s*** outta me!”, you say rather loudly and cringe at the end.

       Henry lets out another smooth laugh as he unfolds himself from the couch. You noticed he was wearing only his boxers and a plain white t- shirt and a small part of your frazzled mind commands an appreciative smile.

       In four long and quick strides, Henry comes to stand before you and pulls you into a warm and hard hug and says mockingly, “What are you smirking at darling?”

“Hhhmm”, you nestle against his chest and reveal in his heady scent- warm, mossy, woody smell which sharply contrasted the fresh feeling that the citrus scent gave off.
“Were you expecting me?”, you ask after a moment, feeling a little dismayed.

       You feel his hard chest rumble slightly against your cheeks as he chuckles before replying, “Word travels really fast these days and when you constantly refused to face time or even talk over the phone I put two and two together and came to conclude that you were on your way here.”

“Damn!”, you mumble but it was weak and half- hearted which even Henry sensed. Suddenly you didn’t care that you couldn’t surprise him, just being in his arms and being able to feel him against yourself and was everything in the world to you. Henry dips his head and with his nose nuzzles your hair. This simple action alone sends tingles of pleasure through your body. Henry’s growing erratic breath made you realise that you weren’t the only one who felt those tiny sparking sensations. Days of separation had left you both with an intense physical craving.

“You must be tired.”, Henry’s voice was coarse and it sounded more like he was trying to tell himself that rather than asking you.

       You giggle, the sound of your laughter muffled against his chest, as you perfectly interpreted his intentions and decided to tease him.

“Tired? I am beat. It was a very long flight. And there were some parts where our place hit severe turbulence and dare I say I might have almost barfed once or twice.”, you say pulling away and placing a quick peck on his lips. Henry leans in for more but you quickly pull away from him and fake a yawn. You could see the mild disappointment in his eyes and suppressed your laugh. Even thou you were far less excited than you had been just a few seconds ago, you still didn’t feel as tired as you rightfully should be. Seeing Henry gave you a different sort of vigour.

       Yet you weren’t about to give away your game. So what of your plans to surprise him foiled? You still had a few devious tricks left in your arsenal and had full intentions of deploying them.

       You walk towards the door where you had left your suitcase and tug at it.

“I think I will rest while you are gone and then when you come back in the evening we can do something. What do you say?”, you inform as you begin to walk past him. Henry rubs the back of his neck, his eyes looking at your hand that held the suitcase warily, as he hesitates to stop you. He was a through gentleman and didn’t have it in him to allow a woman to tug at the luggage while he stood around while you were a strong headed girl who wouldn’t allow some man to do your job while you had a fully functional limbs.

“Oh get over yourself.”, you chuckle.

“Ahh...”, Henry followed you as he continues to eye you warily, “Are you sure? I mean I still got three hours before I have to leave.”

       He sounded so hopeful that for a moment you considered dropping your act but soon you steel yourself.

“Hhhm. As much as I want to I am not sure if I can hold up much longer.”, you pick out a bag and head towards the en suite bath.

       Behind the shut door you let out a silent laugh. You set the large paper bag and the travel bag on the counter. Pulling out a toothbrush you set about to make yourself a little presentable and wash off the long journey off you.

       It was nearly thirty minutes before you stepped in the room again. With smoke billowing about you, you stood by the door admiring your boyfriend who was sprawled out on the bed with his long legs dangling from the edge of the bed and such a thoughtful expression on his face as his eyes remained fixed on the white washed ceiling.

“How long do you have before you have to go back to work?”, he asks.

“At least three weeks. After that I would have an interview and photo shoot with Vogue.”, you reply, waiting him to take notice of you.

“Hhhm... I have to be here for only three days more. After that I have got to head to Italy again. Seth called yesterday to say that there were a few parts that needs to be filmed again.”, Henry let out a long tired sigh. “If not for that I would have had a few free weeks.”

       You roll your eyes as you run out of patience and stalk towards him.

“I love the country. Wouldn’t mind having a mini vacation of sorts.”, you say as you inched closer to him.

“Are you sure? I mean I really don’t want to drag you here and there to--”

       He stopped short when you climbed the bed and planted your knees on either side of his hips, straddling him. You watched his jaw literally drop and his eyes grow wide when he saw what you were wearing.

“Is that...”, he swallows hard and runs his tongue along his pink lips before parting them again to finish his thought, “What I got for you... That day...”

“Yes. Do you like it?”, you ask in a low voice, innocently batting your eyes down at him.

       His eyes travel down the length of your torso which was covered in nothing but pink and black satin and lace bustier, complete with a garter set. A soft moan escaped his lips as he ran his hands up and down your legs, feeling the coarse material of your thigh high stalking.

       In one quick movement he flips you and you find yourself sandwiched between his rock hard body and the soft bed beneath you. You shrieked at his suddenness but Henry cuts it off by placing his lips on yours.

       You sigh blissfully into the kiss and let your body sink into the mattress as you snake your hands behind his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

“I think I should let them know I will be late today. Three hours is nowhere near enough.”, Henry groans before continuing to assault your lips.