Zac Efron

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing- Zac Efron x Reader
Warning(s) - None

       In your work line it was hard to meet people, and that didn’t bother you a lot. But it was defiantly hard to for you when you wanted to get in a relationship. Finding men to date was a bit hard, and being in the eyes of the media wasn’t easy. That means that when you first start to date you were under the eye of everyone and anyone. When you go on dates, when you meet friends whenever you step out together. And that also means when you break-up the media was there as well, you found it a bit harder than your coworkers. You didn’t know why but you did, and that left you frustrated. You were about to give up when your friend told you that she can arrange a blind date between you and another guy. It took her a few days of constant texts and calls for you to give in and agree to the date. She told you it would be at a secluded restaurant, it was a bit of a secret restaurant. It allowed no cameras and was full of celebrities, businessmen/women and a lot of A list personals.

       You dressed up nicely, your makeup was on point and you were ready to go, so after a pip talk with yourself in front of the mirror you took your bag and left your house. It didn’t take you long to reach the restaurant and park the car. The short drive wasn’t needed as you tried to calm your nerves but failed. With one last deep breath you left the car, with your head down to avoid being recognized. The sky was turning red and orange and the moon could be seen as the sun sat in the distance.

       You went in the restaurant before you could change your mind. You were met with a hostess, she gave you a smile.

“Ms. (Y/L/N), please come this way.” She said and led you further into the room. “Your company has arrived not that long ago.”

“Okay, thanks.” You said and looked around trying to guess who your date was. You saw a lot of familiar faces, you smiled and waved to those you knew and caught your eyes.

“This is your table.” The hostess said and you looked to the table in front of you to see someone one you did not expect at all. The hostess sat the menu on the table and left as the man stood up.

“Hey, I’m Zac.” Zac said. Yes Zac Efron. Who would’ve thought that he of all people was going on a blind date?

“I’m (y/n).” You said and shook his hand, Zac helped you sit down. “Thanks.” You said softly and Zac sat across from you on the table. “I’m quite surprised.”

“Why is that?” Zac asked you and you shrugged with a soft smile on your lips.

“When (Y/F/N) told me she was setting a blind date, I just didn’t think I’d end up with Zac Efron.” You said and looked at Zac, diving him all your attention. Zac is very handsome he’s very good looking and none could deny it. He had a lot of girls fawning over him, both celebs and normal girls. So you always thought it would’ve been easy for him to get dates and meet girls.

“Yeah, well I decided to try something new.” Zac said carelessly. This was new to him as well as it was for you, he knew who you were. How could he not? You’re very well-known and he too thought you’d always be able to get the guys you wanted. “And what about you? I never thought you’d be into this kind of thing.”

“Yeah well, (Y/F/N) convinced me.” You said and relaxed in your seat ever so slightly, the nerves started to slowly leave your body.
“We haven’t met before, have we?”

“No I don’t think so.” He said trying to think if he did, you were both at the same awards a few times but never actually met or talked.
“We’ve been to a few awards but never actually talked, and I believe you were almost casted for Charlie St Cloud.”

“I was, imagine that!” You said realizing what a small world. “I know for a fact that we were almost casted for the same movies quite a few times.”

“Who would’ve thought that when we do meet, it’d be on a blind date?” Zac said smiling, you returned the smile.

“I know right.” You said with a slight shake of your head. “Okay so what do you want to eat?”

***

“Okay, how about we take turns asking questions?” You suggested giving the waiter a smile as he sat the food in front of you.
“Sure, I’ll start.” Zac said. “What’s your favorite movie?”

“Easily (F/M), I love that movie so much.” You said. “I never get sick of watching it at all, okay, what’s your favorite sport?”

“I like golf, baseball and surfing I’m just really into sports.” He said and you could tell how much he really enjoyed it by the way he spoke. “What do you do whenever you have time off?”

“I usually spend time with my family and my friends, maybe go on vacation as well.” You said with a small shrug. “Just relaxing, now what’s your favorite place in the world?”

“London, I love spending time in London.” He said and you agreed with him. “A little deep but what’s your goal in life?”

“Uh okay just don’t laugh.” You said with a warning look, you didn’t know if you wanted to tell him or not because it was a bit silly and you thought that it was everyone’s goal in life. You found yourself nervous about his reaction, you really liked Zac and wanted to impress him.

“I won’t I swear.” Zac said putting both hands on his heart, your eyes met his and you saw honesty in them and decided to just tell him.”

“Well, I really just want to be happy and have a family one day. I know it’s silly but that’s my goal in life.” You said blushing a bit. “If I one day couldn’t do what I’m doing today and had a family that loves me, I think I’d still be happy and satisfied with my life. It’s a bit silly.”

“No, not at all.” Zac said shaking his head his eyes sparkling, your answer just showed him how much of a down to earth and honest girl you are. “I completely understand, believe me. I feel the same way.”

       It was if you both saw each other in a new light. It showed the priorities you both had, it was another thing you both had in common and you felt as if that was an important thing to have in common. Because if your relationship became anything more, that’s the ultimate goal. That’s what relationships are for, you commit yourself to one person for a long time in hopes of marrying them and/or starting a family with them.

       You and Zac kept on talking for what felt like forever and every time he’d smile your heart would skip a beat and you’d find yourself smiling back. He was such a gentlemen all throughout the night, you felt drawn to him as he felt the same for you. He secretly hoped you’d go out with him again, he felt as if you were different from all the girls he’s been out with before. A good different. He was glad that he came on this blind date, and you were glad you agreed as well.

       What are the coincidence that you two went on your first blind date together? And for it actually turn out to be so successful. You silently thanked (y/n/n) in your head for convincing you. As the date came to an end and the meal finished and payed for custody of Zac you left the restaurant. It was dark now, the streets were lit by lamps and less people wondered around now. Zac walked you to your car, keeping the conversation going. You both exchanged numbers before you left the building agreeing to go on another date and see where this may go.

“I’m really glad we did this.” You told Zac once you reached your car, facing him.

“Me too, I’m looking forward to our next date.” Zac said giving you a smile that you couldn’t help but return.

“Me too.” You said and unlocked your car, you turned to Zac. “Text me the details and I’ll be there.”

“Okay.” He said and gave you a hug. You wrapped your arms around him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek before letting go.
Your cheeks were red as were his, but thankfully it was dark for you two to notice the other. “Good night.”

“Good night.” With that you climbed into your car and drove off, you gave Zac a last smile and a wave.

       What a day? You thought as you remembered this morning when you almost chickened out of the date, you were certainly glad you didn’t. The both of you couldn’t whip that smile of your faces for the rest of the day. You and Zac knew that this was the start of something beautiful.