Jake Gyllenhaal (Part 1)

Pairing- Jake Gyllenhaal x Candice Swanepoel
Warnings- None

       The bed was super comfortable and the bed linens soft and cosy but Candice felt anything but relaxed. She had been here for five days and cooped up in the hotel, working out and getting ready to look her best to walk down the runway. Now they had an amazing show and she attended the after party which had been fun but now that she was back in her hotel room she felt the fatigue set in. It’s no easy task at all to walk on those sky high heels and large wings as it would look on screen. She knew how much every single muscle screamed right now, a story of every model.

       Candice wanted to pick up the phone and order room service because she had very little to eat these past few days and also she didn’t eat much at the after party but she found that she had no will power left in her and all she wanted to do was lie down and doze off. She turned off the lamp on her side table and allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness before laying on her back. Closing her eyes she willed sleep to take over her. No sooner had she closed her eyes sleep found her and she began dozing off. She was so tired that she didn’t even realise her phone vibrating on the coffee table, its light dimly illuminating the dark room.

       Candice didn’t know what time it was or how long she had been asleep when, finally, the persistent knock on the door dragged her out her dreamless slumber and she opened her eyes. It took her brain a moment to remember where she was and then it took another moment to understand what caused her to wake up. As the haze began to clear slowly, she realised the soreness in her body and the mild ache beginning to form in her head.

“Room Service.”, she heard someone call out from outside. She thought that she recognised the voice but she knew it couldn’t be him.

“Merda! Você percebe que hora é?”, she mumbled to herself as she tried to untangle herself before lugging her sore body off the bed. Picking up her silky robe from the foot of the bed she headed towards the living room where she fumbled against the wall for the light switch. As she flipped it on the sudden brightness caused her to squeeze her eyes shut as she felt a pain behind her eyes.

“Mas não chamei o serviço de quarto.”, she mumbled some more as she stumbled to open the door. “Talvez alguém esteja fazendo uma brincadeira.”, she continued to mumble groggily, as she opened the door, but what she saw made her heart pick up it’s pace and the fog in her head cleared away swiftly.

“Ah nossa senhora! Eu estou a sonhar?”, she spoke languidly causing Jake to break from his own daze and chuckle.

“Darling, whatever you just said went right over my head but I am going to go on a limb and guess that you just complimented me so muito obrigado.”, Jake said, proud at his attempt to speak Portuguese. “May I senhorita? Compliments of chef Gyllenhaal.”

       Candice was completely lost but she stepped aside to let Jake push in the elegant trolley filled with two dishes covered with cloche. She was curious what was underneath each of them but she was more curious about what Jake had said.

“What do you mean by compliments of chef Gyllenhaal?”, her honeyed voice tingled and teased Jake in all the right places and as aroused as he was at that moment he wanted nothing more than to pin his girlfriend, his love, on the floor and ravage her, but he restrained the beast within him. Her pink silky robe that barely reached her thigh wasn’t helping him at all and his mind ran wild trying to guess what she could be wearing underneath it. He felt the caveman within him demand to be let out, to take charge.

       He hadn’t seen Candice in a month and as much as he hungered for her touch, to feel her he knew, just from taking in her appearance that she was tired to the bone. So he decided to set his needs aside for time being and take care of his girl.

“How about we get comfortable and then I can answer all your questions. The ones you are asking and also the ones your expression is screaming.”, he teased as he stalked towards her.

       Candice was shutting the door when she suddenly felt the room tilt. A loud yelp escaped from between her baby pink lips when she felt her feet lose contact. She playfully slapped Jake’s back before leaning in to kiss his thickly bearded cheek as he carried her bridal style into the bedroom of her suite. She laughed at his goofiness as he set her down on the plush bed before collapsing on top of her and began placing chaste kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose, lips, and chin. Candice felt her spirits soar instantly knowing that Jake was here for real and was not a figment of her imagination.
“I love you so much...”, kiss, “you have no idea...”, kiss, “what your absence does to me.”, kiss, “God! I miss you so...”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “so”, kiss, “much”. Jake mumbled against her skin, stirring a searing hot sensation in the pit of her stomach.

       Candice let her fingers slide into his thick hair and tugged at it. She pulled at the hair forcing him to break contact with the smooth skin against her neck and pulled his face towards hers. She leaned up slightly and crashed her lips against his in a kiss so fervent it drove Jake mad.

       When Jake thought he couldn’t keep up their steamy make out session without it culminating into giving into his inner beast he broke the contact and sat straight.

“As much as I want nothing more than to ravish you, my baby girl, I really need to feed you and as Maggie says it ‘pamper you’.”, he chuckled, his voice evidently thick with the lust that flowed through his veins. Closing his eyes he tried to think of anything to try and divert his mind away from his obvious burgeoning excitement.

       Candice flipped to her side, mildly panting and her skin flushed, and allowed her hand to support her head while the elbow rested on her pillow, as she gazed at her Jake, with so much love for the man seated before her.

“What are you doing here Jake?”, she asked, a soft smile playing on her lips.

“I wanted to see you. I missed you.”, he replied, turning his head towards her. Her pale cheeks had turned a beautiful shade of red and it made him proud to know that he was the cause of it.

“What happened to filming? I knew you were scheduled for filming and then there was also the promotion for....”

“They are always going to be there Cherie. I just want to be there for you always and I know that work comes first but sorry. With you I can’t really do that. I mean what’s the point if I am all the time thinking about my bubble butt girlfriend strutting about in lingerie with so many men--”

“Aaahhhhh.... So that’s the real problem I see.”, Candice giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at him. Jake rolled his eyes at her and moved to the side of the bed. Sliding off the queen sized bed he walked around it towards the trolley that he had left at the entrance to the bedroom.

“That’s not the only reason.”, he grumbled, although he knew that it was one of the major reasons, his inner beast vouched for that by beating at it’s chest, ape style.