One

Angel and I had been friends since anyone could remember , Our parents grew up together so it was destined we were going to grow up together. I was more outgoing and she shy , I had first grown attached to her in kindergarten. Ever since then we been tied in a knot, but as years progressed so did my feelings for Angel . I never told her how I felt because she'd always have a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend. I'd watch as her heart get broken year after year with the same boy she'd been dealing with since 8th grade and It wasn't that he was cheating but he was a constant liar . I watch her climb into my window late nights and cry her eyes out to me .

I honestly hated seeing her like this and it made me angry. She didn't deserve any of it and He hated that Angel and I were so close. But after a fist fight with him, He realized I wasn't leaving Angel's side.

"Brandon you must think I'm stupid for going back to Jack huh?", she asks in her soft voice .

"Just a little bit Angel, but since you're my Best friend I support you", I tell her watching her blush.

But I couldn't judge her because I knew exactly how hard it was to leave someone you had a bond with alone. Even though at this moment Charlotte and I weren't together , Angel knew , Charlotte knew , I knew and God himself knew I would end up right back with Charlotte.

Why did we break up this time ? She wanted to see different people . Last time it was she didn't trust me or I was being sneaky. There was a time she wanted me to cut off Angel but Angel been there for 13 years and there was no way I was cutting my best friend off for a Girl who clearly didn't know what she wanted. Charlotte was my first love but she was confusing. I loved her , she thinks she loves me but she doesn't know what she wants and that's what's been hurting us since 8th grade.

I could just leave us alone and move on but Charlotte would just find some way to make feel bad and I would end right back in her guts and a relationship. She had control over me and she made me weak . I wanted her and she wanted me but when she got bored or tired of me, she wanted a break and 10 other boys . She'd break up with me so she could do what she wanted while I suffered. My dad said we were young and that I didn't owe her any commitment but my mom couldn't stand her, Said she was playing with my emotions. My sister didn't really care but hated seeing me miserable.

I walked Angel to class and then headed to my class before being stopped by Charlotte.

"Brandon why are you always with her?", Charlotte ask pouting.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm serious if you want us to work then you have to leave her alone", She says walking to keep up with me.

"Charlotte please it's too early in the morning for this", I say walking into my first bell leaving Charlotte at the doorway as the warning bell rung.

"We're not done here Brandon", Charlotte says.

"Yes we are Charlotte", I say waving her off.

She stomps walking down the hall , which is what she did when she didn't get her way. It irritated me how she had such an affect on me. The teacher walks in and I turn and look at my brothers .

"Again man", Zion asks.

I nod in desperation.

I honestly wanted Angel but Charlotte was standing in the way and I knew she wasn't giving me up without a fight .