Six

"Or what?", I say leaning on Angel's shoulder.

Jack's face flashes a bright red and I can tell he's angry . But I don't care he was going to get embarrassed again messing with me .

"You heard what I said Arreaga", Jack says .

I stand up and get in his face . I'm smirking and he's pissed . I wonder what he's going to do.

"What are you doing Jack", I say teasing him .

He looks at Angel and Storms away. I sit down next to her and she kisses my cheek. 

"I love you B", she says giggling .

"I love you too Angel", I say smiling at her. 

She was perfect and I admired her so much because she was an amazing person and she was mine .

The bell for lunch ends and I walk Angel to her class and then I walk to mine . Charlotte stops me in the hall with no make up on .

"What Charlotte?",I say disgusted.

"I missed you Brandon", she says looking miserable .

"No you don't Charlotte", I say matter of factly

"I do", she says trying to convince herself.

"No you just didn't want me happy with nobody else but you", I say.

"Brandon", she calls me .

"What?", I say

"I need you", she says. 

"No go back to Jack", I say walking away.

I head to my class and sit down next to zion . I rub my fingers through my hair . Charlotte was truly stressing me out and honestly I just wanted to be left alone .

"Man you alright?", Z asks me .

"Yeah", I lie .

I wasn't alright I was anxious and wanted relief from Charlotte and her calling and texting and showing up to my house . I was with Angel and that's all I wanted . She was all I needed.

The rest of the day goes by in a breeze and I grab Angel and head to her house to chill with her for the day .