Three

It had been exactly one week since everything that had happened. The incident had brought Angel and I closer then ever before . I wanted her to myself and I wanted to treat her like a queen she was, but she was scared . I wasn't going to hurt her , matter of fact I didn't even want too. 

Charlotte had been trying to talk to me , ask for forgiveness but I had reached my breaking point and did not want her back.  I was tired of the break ups, arguments and confusion . She honestly wasn't even ready to settle down and we were graduating this year. 

I was looking to marry her in about 5 to 10 years and she wanted to continue to experiment with different guys . I wasn't trying to wait for her or catch STDs, I was good.

"Brandon why do you love me", Angel asks shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Because over the years of being your best friend , I loved everything about you and how you make me feel honestly", I tell her. 

She doesn't say anything but I can tell she's pleased with my answer.  She rubs her fingers through my hair and smiles at me . I thought maybe Charlotte was the love of my life , but watch day with Angel made me question my choice .

After dropping Angel's homework off and spending the day with her.  Charlotte showed up at my house looking pitiful mess, Eyeliner smeared , puffy eyes , and she was drunk.

"What is it Charlotte?", I asked angry.

"I missed you", she slurred.

"Girl no you don't", I say trying hard not to give in .

"Yes I do", She says leaning towards me causing me to stumble back.

"No Charlotte, look you disrespect my best friend and you're confusing and I don't need that in my life", I say .

"I can change", She says .

"No Charlotte you can't , you don't want to change. You want me to accept you for how you are and I'm not doing that so you need to go", I say closing the door in her face .

I felt about a million pounds lighter and The burden off my chest.  Letting Charlotte go was one of the best decisions of my life, I think .