Thirteen

The day of graduation had come and I was all dressed up and ready to walk across the stage I was beyond happy with my life .

My mom had walked into my room and stood next to me, planting a kiss on my cheek . I smiled at her presence .

"I'm really proud of you Brandon", she says .

"Thanks Mom", I tell her wrapping her in a hug .

She gives me a ride to the school and we all ride together to the stadium. The bus is Loud and out of control because of a big achievement we've all made. 

I was proud of everyone and I was nervous. I couldn't believe my day had come and I was graduating.

We had finally arrived at the stadium and we pile out of the buses and into stadium in a file line.  The stadium is packed with 6000 people and I hear my parents and my girlfriend Hannah cheering from the crowd. 

Hannah was the most beautiful girl I'd met, smart, caring, etc. I'd met her when I went on tour and I just had to get to know her. 

She travels alot because her dad's a single dad in the army. They settle down then have to move every two years so she's been everywhere from Egypt to Japan and she was great .

We was a couple years Younger then me but I liked her.  The graduation goes by fast and we're celebrating . When I see Angel and she's hugged up with Jack .

I feel bad because all he's going to do is play her but it's her Choice and she's not in my life anymore so I honestly wish her the best. 

I see Charlotte and she's looks happy with her new boyfriend, all hugged up . See I was happy for everyone and their future.

(Picture of Hannah)