Eleven

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Angel . I called her and she declines my calls , I text her and she leaves me on read , I go to visit her and she tells me to go away.

I don't know what to do anymore and it's breaking my heart because I want to love her and be there for her but she's avoiding me.

In school she doesn't even look my way. It hurted me to see my lover and best friend out of it.  I wanted to help her. I wanted to be there for her .

I wanted to give up but inside me wouldn't let me. I see her in the hallway and I stop her . She looks down at her shoes .

"Angel please talk to me", I beg her .

She starts crying. I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly.

"It's okay baby I'm here for you", I assure her. 

I walk her to the nurses office to help her clean up . Then I walk her back to class . She wraps me in a hug and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks B", she amsays before disappearing into the class. 

I head to my class and sit down just as the bell rings.  I knew for a fact this was about to be the longest day ever.

Angie: Hey 🙂

Me: Hiiii 😘

Angie: Thank you for being there 😏

Me: that's what I'm here for 😊💗

Angie: I'm just going through right now 😥

Me: I know 😊 but I'm here for you

Angie: Thanks B 💗

Me: anytime princess 😍

Angie: My place after school ?

Me: Yes 😏

Angie: okay

-------text ends-------

I place my phone in my back pocket and start on my work. I was ready to go home.