Twelve

I felt like Angel was playing out of all the guys she'd talk too outside of her and Jack's relationship. She knew I was the most loyal, I was honest, and supported all her decisions.

I knew all her dreams and secrets, the ones Jack laughed at. I had been getting harassed by Charlotte nonstop with the constant calls, drunk voicemails, and text messages that were getting out of hand .

I had asked Angel a million times to let me be her guy but she simply said that she was too scared to commit again. I was being faithful and we weren't even together. I loved her and she knew this and just like Charlotte she was taking advantage of that. She was still holding on to Jack and I was holding on to her .

"Angel we need to talk", I address her .

"Brandon I'm-", I cut her off.

"Look Angel I'm not looking to be with you anymore, matter of fact I don't don't think any of this is going to work after summer", I tell her.

She looks like I betrayed her.

"Look I wanted to be with you for 13 years, when I saw you on the playground during kindergarten", I told her.

"You took me for granted because you thought that I'd be there forever, but that's were you were wrong", I continue.

"I love you Angie but I can't keep letting you hurt me, you're beautiful but you're toxic", I tell her getting up and walking away.

My heart broke with each step I got farther from her. I wanted her , to love her , be with her. She didn't want that. She wanted Jack and he wanted to hurt her . I couldn't keep dealing with that and I deserved better .