Best Day Ever? ( Part 4 )

"Y/N POV"

I went to my next class which is dance class.

I went to the changing area & changed my clothes to dancing clothes.

I went at the dance room & sat on the floor & waited for the teacher.

Jinyoung came & sat beside me.
He asked "So how's your day?".

I replied "It's been okay...". He nodded & said "if you have problems im always here okay?" .

I asked him "Why are you like this , oh I remembered you are EOMMA".

Jin & his friends & Jingyoung's friends came. All of us chat for a while.

The teacher came & said "Okay class settle down" . We all sat & listen to the teacher.

The teacher said "Today we will be performing by partner , I will be choosing who will be your parntner"

All the students whined except Got7,BTS, & me.

The teacher said everyone until it was my turn the teacher said
"Y/n & Jackson" after the teacher said that both of us looked at each other

The teacher said "Okay now practice with your partners & today we will be going to perform what you practiced"

All of us went to our partners. I came to Jackson & we practiced our dance.

"TIME SKIP YOU & JACKSON WILL BE NOW PERFORMING"

It was now our turn. We went in front & started dancing.

It was now dismissal. Jin came to me & said "Y/n sorry I have to be a bit late I'll go home by 5 o'clock ,okay?"

"MIANHAE THATS IT FOR NOW"