Pictures ( Part 10 )

"Y/N POV"

I heard someone whispering. I opened my eyes & saw the others taking pictures of me & Youngjae. I quickly moved away from him. He slowly rose up & asked "What happened? why are we gathered?".

I yelled "WHY DID YOU HUG ME LAST NIGHT YOU DUMMY!!!". He opened his eyes widely & asked me "What? Did I?". He looked at the others & they nodded. He said embarrassedly "Sorry.....".

Bambam asked teasingly "What did you said Hyung?". He yelled "I SAID I WAS SORRY ARE YOU DEAF?". Bambam said "No I'm not deaf!".

They started arguing & I glared at Jin & Jinyoung. I said to them angrily "DONT YOU DARE SEND THAT TO MOM OR DAD OR EVEN POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!".

They said "Sorry were your oppa & we're older than you". I said angrily "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!". They both laugh & asked "Can you?".

I went at a corner & used my phone. Jin & Jinyoung really knows if I'm acting or not but I wasn't acting this time.

Jin & Jinyoung came & said "Yah~~ mianhae Y/n". I said "No". They whined & asked "what can we do??". I said "Delete the photos". They said "But you looked cute there" I said "Fine but don't send it or post it to anyone".

They nodded & said "THANKS
Y/N!!!". I sighed & Momo came up to me as Jin & Jinyoung left me. Momo asked "You okay?". I nodded but I lied. Momo said "You're not okay. What do you want?".

I sighed & said " I don't want anything, I just wanted to...". She asked " To?". I said " to go back to sleep".She nodded & said "go back to sleep now I'll gaurd you". I nodded & said "Thanks Momo".

I layed down & put my blanket over me. I closed my eyes & slept. A few hours later of sleeping. I rose up with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes & saw Yoongi staring at me. I asked him "Are you okay Yoongi?".

He said "I'm fine don't worry". I nodded & I stood up but Yoongi asked "Can we talk privately?". I nodded & said "sure".

I went upstairs as he followed me. I sat on the bed as I pat the bed signaling him to sit beside me.

He sat beside me & looked at my eyes deeply. I felt nervous about it. I asked him nervously "Umm... Y-Yoongi what did you w-wanted to talk about?".

He went closer to my face & crashed his lips onto mine. I was very shock but for no reason I kissed him back. I felt that it was wrong but I wanted to continue.

I broke the kiss & went at the restroom. I said "This is wrong , this is wrong , this is wrong...". I said to myself "What am I gonna do after I went out of this room?".

I went back in the room & saw him staring at the floor. He walked up to me. He locked the door & pinned me on the wall. He asked me "Didn't you like it?". I wanted to scream but I was scared.

I tried to escape but it was no use I tried pushing him but he didn't even move an inch. I said to him "Yoongi pleas-" before I could finish he kissed me but it was very roughly. I tried to break the kiss but he hugged my waist & it was no use of pushing him.

I tried pushing him again but he still didn't want to let go of me. Then I heard the door knock then someone said "Y/n? Are you here?". I knew the person very quickly. Yoongi broke the kiss & quickly covered my mouth.

He whispered "Don't say anything if you do...". I kept quiet hearing the person saying worriedly "Y/n come on I know youre in there please open me".

Then I heard footsteps fading away. Yoongi let go & said "Y/n...". I said angrily "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!!". He said "I like you...". I said to him "WHAT?!!". He said "I like you Y/n, I'm not joking".

I kept quiet & I listened to him. He said "I like you Y/n I really do like you if you'd give me a chance I'll do my best for you". I kept quiet & just didn't move an inch.

He said "I'm sorry if I did that please forgive me Y/n". I kept quiet as he cupped my cheeks & said "Please forgive me Y/n I couldn't control myself please...". I removed his hand & said "Okay...". He hugged me but I didn't hug him back.

I said to myself "I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE DID THAT". The voice came back & asked worriedly
"Y/n?? are you okay?? Why did you yell??". I broke the hug & opened the door & it was Jinyoung.

I said to him with a sad tone "I'm fine oppa don't worry". He asked "Are you sad?". I said "No it's just that.... Can we talk privately?".

Yoongi left me & Jinyoung. I pulled Jinyoung inside & locked the door. I signaled him to sit on the bed as he sit on the bed.

I sat on the bed & he asked worriedly "What happened please tell oppa the truth Y/n". I said nervously "Yoongi kissed me...". His eyes widen & he asked me "Does he like you?".

I nodded & said "But I don't feel the same way as he does to me. I didn't wanted to hurt his feelings towards me I don't want him to get sad i don't want him to get mad...".

Jinyoung said "Y/n... It's okay to say no sometimes... You don't have to always say yes... Don't force yourself at something you don't like".

I nodded & asked worriedly "But what is he gets mad at me? What do I do?". Jinyoung said "I cant answer that question Y/n you have to find it out by yourself but I promise I'll help you with that...".

I nodded & I quickly hugged him. He hugged me back & said " I'm always here for you Y/n...". I said "Oppa I'm hungry can you bring me food in here?". He said "sure" as he kissed my forehead.

I sighed trying to forget what happened to me & Yoongi. I sat on the bed waiting for Jinyoung to come back. I looked at my phone & opened my social media. I saw Jin post Youngjae hugging me while sleeping.

I sighed & said to myself "well Monday is gonna be the worst day..."

"That's it for now I hope you like this fan fiction & I also hope you have a good day or night & I hope my ff is not that cringey if you think it is well you should go read another one it's gonna be more cringey 😅 & thx for reading!!"