Today ( Part 29 )

"Y/n POV"

Momo kept quiet & I said "Thank you!". She smiled & she asked me "So did they already told you?". I said "That we are going somewhere?". She nodded & I said "Yeah, they told me, why?". She said "Becaus-". Before she continues she cut herself of & she said "Nothing". I said "Aish~~ this girl!!". I sighed & she said "Hehe I have a suprise for you on that day".

I sighed & said "Aish~~ you're full of surprises!!". She giggled & I smiled at her.

"THE DAY!!"

I quickly woke up & took a bath. They actually said it was like a fancy party so we all needed to wear something fancy. This is what you wore.

You put a few touches of make up & you wore contact lenses

I looked at myself on the mirror & the door opened

I looked at myself on the mirror & the door opened. The voice said "You look beautiful Y/n...". I turn to the voice & it was Mark. I said while blushing "T-Thanks...". He came closer to me & he held my waist. He came closer to my face & he kissed me.

He kissed me very passionately & I kissed him back. He hugged me tightly & I broke the kiss. My heart pounding fast drives me crazy which was happening right now. He looked down & he giggled. He put his hand on his neck & he said with a stuttering voice "S-sorry Y/n...".

I giggled & I said "It's fine". I put my hand on his cheek & he held my hand. He asked "Are you done? Everyone is waiting for us downstairs". My eyes widen & I said "Oh! Yes, yes I'm done". I quickly took my purse & went straight down. Mark got first than me because he was faster & it was very hard to move in the gown.

I slowly went down the stairs & Momo shouted "OMO Y/N YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!". I giggled & I said while slowly going down "Thank you!". I tripped on the last step & V catched me. I blushed & I stood up by myself. V giggled & I glared at him. We all went out of the house & we went in the car.

I went with Momo & BTS while Got7 with their own. I sighed & Momo asked me "You okay?". I nodded & I said "I'm fine, BUT JR WHERE IS HE?!!". She said "He is fine!!". I said worriedly "But where is he?". Momo said "At the house". I shouted "WHAT?!! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!!".

Momo said "Don't worry my sister is there!". (NOT SURE IF SHE HAS A SISTER THOUGH). I sighed & said "Thank God!". She giggled & Jin said "We're here!!". We all went down & I saw some familiar figures. I shouted "WHAT?!!". I added "JIN!! YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THIS IS PROM!!".

Jin giggled & he said "Sorry!! It was a surprise!!". Got7 came & they said "Annyeong!!". I turned to them & I shouted "YAH!! JINYOUNG!!!". They all turned to Jinyoung & Jinyoung said "Sorry!". I giggled & we all went in. When we went in the other people started to whisper to one another.

They all looked at me & I was a bit embarrassed. I heard the others say "Is that really Y/n? Wow... She looks beautiful...". I mummbled "Aish~~ they don't like people with glasses!". Yugyeom asked "Are you okay? Noona?". I looked him & I said "Yes, yes I'm totally fine".

We all took a seat & one of the boys stood up & he said "Y/n can I talk with you privately?". I looked up to him & I stood up. We both went out & he took em to a secret garden. I said "Wow...". He said "I've been waiting for this time to come in my life
Y/n...". I turned to him & he was holding a rose for me.

I slowly took the rose from his hand. I smelled it & he said "Y/n? Will you be mine?". My eyes widen & I hugged him. I started to get teary & he hugged me back. He said "I'll love you till that rose dies...". In fact the rose was actually fake & it won't die so you know what it means so. He broke the hug & he kissed me pationately.

I kissed him back & he hugged me from the waist.

~THE END~

"I really hope you like this FF thank you for reading that is the end of this FF thank you"