First day of school ( Part 27 )

"Y/n POV"

I drove to the school & we arrived. I said "Jr you're here". He went down the car & he said "Bye eomma!". I waved goodbye to him as he waved back. I went back in the house & I went straight to my room. I flopped on my bed & drifted to sleep.

A few minutes later I woke up I wasn't really feeling well so I asked Jin to pick up Jr. He said he was okay with it. Momo was beside me wiping a wet towel on my forehead. I said "What did I do?". She said "You didn't do anything. You must've really taking care of Jr".

I smiled & I said "Thank you Momo". She smiled back & she continued wiping the wet towel on my forehead. A few minutes later it was time for Jr to come home but he wasn't here yet. I asked Momo "What is taking them so long?". She said "Maybe they got stuck in traffic".

I sighed & I said "I hope they're safe...". Momo said "Of course they're safe". A few hours later the door burst opened & it was Jr. He quickly hugged me & I said "Oh Jr don't hug Eomma, Eomma is sick". He asked me worriedly "How did you get sick eomma?".

I said "I was just busy & don't worry I'll be okay by tommorrow". He nodded as Jin pulled him out of the room. I said to Momo "I'll just sleep". She nodded as I drifted to sleep. A few minutes later I was feeling alot better than last time.

I rose up & I looked around the room. There was no clue of Momo. I looked at the time & it was 9 o'clock already. I mummbled "How am I going to sleep?". A deep voice said "Just close your eyes". I turned to the voice & it was Jaebum. I said "Oh my gosh Jaebum you startled me!".

He giggled & he said "I'm sorry but you should go to sleep". I nodded & I went back to bed. A few minutes later I woke up it was already 6 o'clock. I looked around & Jaebum was still there. I said "Can you tell Jin to bring Jr to school I'm not really feeling well".

He nodded as he went out of the door. Someone knocked the door & I shouted "COME IN!!". The door opened & it was Jin. He asked me "You're not feeling well again?". He added "Are you pregnant again?". I shouted "NO!! WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I FELT THAT I WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!".

He giggled at me as I glared at him. I said "You should prepare Jr for his school". He nodded & he left me. It was just me & silence. The door burst open which made me startle. It was Jr. He said "Eomma! You told me you'll be okay tommorow". I said "I'm sorry Jr...".

Jin came & he slowly pulled Jr away. It made my heart break to pieces. I sighed & I slept again.

"A few days later"

I was finally doing well & I was the one who was finally bringing & fetching Jr to school.

I woke up & I saw Jr shouting "EOMMA ITS WEEKEND FINALLYYYY!!!!". I giggled at him & I hugged him. He said "Yah~~ Eomma hajima~~". I said as I let go of him "Mianhae~~". I said "Eomma is going to sleep tell Uncle Jin Eomma said to cook you breakfast".

He nodded as he ran out of the room. I went back to sleep. A few minutes later one of the boys said while waking me up "Y/n~~ wake up Jinyoung told me". I opened my eyes & turn around to him & it was Jhope. I said "I'm coming~~". I went out of bed.

I went at Jinyoung's room. I knocked at his door & he said "come in!". I opened the door & I asked him "Why did you call me?". He replied "Oh because I wanted to ask you if you're still okay". I said "I'm okay...". He said "Sit beside me please~~". I sat beside him.

He lay down on my lap & I said "This again?". He nodded as I started to caress his hair. I smiled at him warmly & I said "I need to go...". He asked me "Why?". I said "Because.... I need to go to the restroom...". He quickly sat up straight & I giggled at him.

I went out of the room & I lied to him all I wanted was to eat. I went in the dinning table & I saw breakfast ready. I started eating & I finished quickly. Momo came up to me & hugged me from the back. I knew she wanted something so I said "What do you want Momo?".

She said "HOW DID YOU KNEW??!!!". I giggled & I asked her "What do you want?". She said "SSHHOOPPPIIINNNGGG!!!". I sighed & I asked her "Can you just ask the boys they might need shopping too you know like Jin he needs food supplies". She sighed & said "Okay dongsaeng...".

"I think by chapter 30 I'm going to end this & sorry if I ended it early I didn't wanted to take this forever like 60+ chapters it would be a bit boring. I'm sorry if this chapter ended quickly as always I hope you have a good day or night 😊"