Never going back ( Part 24 )

"Y/n POV"

I kept quiet & I just left him. I went in the car & started driving. I mummbled
"Never going back". I made it back in the house & I went at my room. I slept for a few hours & it was time to get Jr. I went out of bed. I drove back at the school & tried to avoid Baekhyun.

I came back & I saw Jr getting bullied. One of the bullies said "Yah! You're so poor you don't even have a father!". He tried to hold his tears & he answered back "YAH! I DO HAVE A FATHER YOU-". Before he could finish I said "Jr let's go home". He turned to me & the bullies said "Yah! Look you only have a mother!".

I yelled at him "Yah! Where is your fetcher can I talk to him or her?!". The bullies ran away & Jr came to me & I asked him worriedly "Did they hurt you?". He said "No eomma they just bully me that's it...".

I said "I'll transfer you to another school, is that okay for you?". He nodded & I said "Let's go home...". Then I saw Jr's eyes widen. I asked "are you okay? Jr?". He pointed something behind me & I mummbled "Don't be Baekhyun please don't be Baekhyun".

I turned around & of course it was Baekhyun. Baekhyun asked with holding his little brother "Can I now explain?". I said "No". Baekhyun's little brother asked "Who is she?". He said "My...". I said "We we're just friends".

Baekhyun sighed & his little brother said "No you're not he wouldn't sigh if it was true. Who are you really?". I said "We're just friends & nothing else". I pulled Jr with me & we both went in the car.

I sighed & asked Jr "Do you want to go to Korea?". His eyes widen & asked me "Wait, what?". I smiled asked him again "Do you want to go to Korea?". He said happily "Of course eomma!". I said "There is a possibility".

He asked me "uncles' & aunt Momo are coming too right?". I said "Maybe...". He can't stop talking to me because of what I said. We arrived at home & we both went out of the car.

I went inside the house & I asked Jin "Jin? Where are you?". He yelled "IM HERE!!!". I heard the voice from the kitchen. I went at the kitchen & saw him cooking. I hugged him from the back & asked him "Can we go back home?".

He said "HOME?!! WITH THAT BASTARD OF COUR-". I cut him off & said "Not there back home in Korea". His eyes widen & said "OF COURSE I WANT TO GO BACK THERE!!!". I asked "When?". Jin said "We should tell Mom & dad first".

I nodded & he stopped cooking. He called Mom & dad. A few minutes later. Jin came back & said "THEY APPROVED!!!".Me & Jr started to jump like crazy. Jr hugged me & I said to Jin "You should tell the others!". He said "Oh sure!".

I changed my mind & said "YAH ILL JUST CALL THEM!!". He said "Okay". He continued cooking & I said to Jr "Go do your assignments first I'll call uncles' & aunt Momo". He nodded & said "OKAY EOMMA!!". He went in the room & took his bag with him.

I turned on my phone & go to my contacts then I saw Baekhyun at the very first. I opened the messages & saw all the messages when I left him it said...

B: Y/n please come back

B: Please let me explain Y/n

B: Don't leave me....

B: Come back Y/n please

B: I miss you please come back

B: Where'd you go Y/n please tell me

B: You said you love me

B: Love me again I promise I'll love you back

B: Forgive me Y/n