•Chapter 3•

Frisk ran as fast as possible to you as you grabbed your backpack to leave. History had just ended, and you wanted to know what happened with Chara afterwards. "What happened with Chara!?" Frisk immediately asked you. You explained what happened in full detail, which wasn't much, since it all happened so fast.

Frisk groaned. "This is the second time this week!" They complained. "Come one-let's got get 'em." Frisk said, grabbing your hand and pulling you.

Frisk stopped practically dragging you once you neared the Principal's office. It had a tall, brown door with the words "Principal Dremurr" on it. Frisk casually opened the door without knocking and started in before you grabbed their arm.

"Why don't we knock first...?" You asked. "He could be talking to someone or-"

Before you could finish, you saw large, furry, white hands land on Frisk's shoulder. You looked up to see a large, bearded goat-man looming over you. "Frisk, dear," he greeted. "If you're here about Chara, don't bother. They've been sent home for the day."

Frisk sighed. Principal Asgore then turned to you and smiled warmly. "Ah, (y/n). I see you've been getting on well here?" He assumed. You nodded and smiled, shyly.

"Hey, dad!" Frisk called out to the principal, making you startled. Dad? Does that mean...? Asgore looked down at Frisk as if to say "hm?". "Can (y/n) sleep over today after school?" They asked. You had never agreed to this, but you stayed quiet.

Asgore glanced at you and thought for a moment, then sighed. "As long as her parents are okey with it, dear." He said, calmly. You had just met everyone, and they already wanted you to come home with you? These monsters...this whole family...was just so....nice!

"I...um...don't really have parents..." you pointed out, shyly. "But...I guess I can stay over..."

Frisk looked at you, confused. "You don't have parents?" They asked, curiously. You nodded, not making eye contact.

"Now, now," Asgore interrupted. "Get to your last classes quickly. The bell's about to ring."

Frisk then smiled, then grabbed your hand, once again dragging you through the hallways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Rona, here!
I swear

This is the only story I've been updating lately

That's cuz I actually have full-on ideas for this one

I just update the others when I get ideas

Sorry

But some 'o y'all really like this one I think??? And it's really fun to write so yay

And on top of that, I have an idea for a completely original story with my own characters,

But that won't be public till I write the first few chapters

I'm hoping to get it published one day when I'm older, but idk. Depends on how life decides to treat meh