•Chapter 8•

You then heard a familiar voice. It was Frisk. "(Y/n)?" They questioned quietly, obviously still half asleep. You mouthed the word "help" to them. Frisk smiled. "You're stuck aren't you?" They asked. You nodded.

They quietly crept up to Chara's bed and gently grabbed one of Chara's arms. They positioned the arm behind Chara and let you escape.

♡♡♡A few Months Later...♡♡♡
        "Ohhh boy," you said as Frisk attempted to hold Chara up. They were all loopy and drunk-looking, unable to even stand by themself.

          Frisk guided Chara onto their living room couch and sighed. "Who knew anesthesia made them this drunk?" Frisk questioned. "They can't even speak at this point!"

         "Yyyyy-yes I caaan" Chara said, laughing at absolutely nothing afterwards.
           Frisk stared at Chara for a moment. "Trust me. You can't."

          You tried desperately not to laugh as Chara felt around the couch, seemingly looking for something. "What're you looking for?" You asked, knowing that there was no real answer.

         "For...for...I'm loooooking for.......what am I looking for?" Chara debated. At that, you couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed.
          You sat beside Chara and patted them on the head. "Alright, alright, rest." You told them. Frisk sat beside you.

           Chara had other plans, however. They picked up your hand and started playing with it, counting your fingers, moving them around, and putting all your fingers down except your middle one. You and Frisk quietly laughed as they did that, not aware of how stupid they looked.

           They then put your hand down and leaned on your shoulder. You patted them on the head again. Frisk stood up. "I'm gonna go make Chara some soup." They said, leaving.

          The reason Chara was all loopy was because they had just gotten their wisdom teeth pulled out. They were now high as heck.

        Chara then laid on your lap and looked up at you. "(Y/nnn)" they said, drunkenly. "I...IIII like yourr...your facccce." They said.

        You looked down at them, trying not to laught. "Um...thanks?" You replied.

         "And I...I have to teeell you someth-something." They said, closing their eyes. "Yourrr liek...super cute...and stuff..." they said. "And like...I have this thing...called...called....what's it called.....? Oh yeah! A cruuuush." They said, laughing at the word crush.

           You stared at them, speechless. Was that true? Or was that the anesthesia talking? You blushed, but smiled awkwardly.

          Chara giggled drunkenly. "You should liiike totally be my girlfriend and...and stuff."

          You had no reply. You just stared at them. Frisk then entered the room holding a bowl of soup. They immediately noticed your blushing face. "Woooah, what happened here?" They asked.