•Chapter 7•

Shortly after Chara went outside, they came back in because it was getting late. Toriel told you all to get ready for bed, so that's what you did. However, you didn't have any pajamas, so Frisk let you borrow one of theirs. It was quite comfortable, actually, so you didn't mind wearing someone else's clothes.

Now, the only problem was deciding who sleeps where. Toriel offered for you to sleep in Chara's bed, but you thought it would be too awkward after that incident. However, after not finding anywhere else to sleep, you hesitantly took up that offer.

Chara sat up on their bed and smiled innocently at you. "Guess you're sleep'n with me, huh, new girl?" They asked. You shrugged, then nodded. Chara moved over a bit to make room for you and you hesitantly got onto the bed. You knew this should be normal just like any other sleepover, but after kissing Chara, you just felt weird sleeping on the same bed as them. It felt wrong in a way.

You snuggled into the blanket, looking in the opposite direction as Chara. You heard Chara chuckle behind you. "Good night Frisk." They said. Frisk said goodnight, also. "Good night (y/n)" Chara added. You mustered a quiet "goodnight, Chara" and drifted off to sleep immediately. You hadn't known you were so tired!
•Le Time Skiparoo•

You slowly and drowsily opened your eyes, forgetting where you were. Then, you remembered. You were at Frisk and Chara's house. You then remembered the things that happened yesterday. What you didn't remember, however, was how Chara's arms somehow became wrapped around you!

They were sleeping soundly with their arms wrapped around you like a hug. You mentally freaked out. You didn't want to wake them, but you didn't want to be in their arms either! You tried to slide out of their grip, but couldn't. You couldn't do anything. You were stuck.