Epilogue

Lance POV

She was the first girl that I've noticed in this school. She was a transferee when we were in grade 7. She didn't notice me that time. She was focused in her studies. She was a hardworking girl and that made me fall for her even harder.

Her hazel brown hair flowing with the air and her deep brown eyes glowing when she's smiling with her friends. Her rosy lips. I can't keep looking at her like a fool. She's so amazing even though she's not doing anything amazing.

Whenever she walks behind me, I can smell her fragrance, so sweet.

My friend also likes her. I didn't bother to tell him that I like that girl too. Our friendship will never be ruined by just one girl.

Its monday and there was a flag ceremony at the field. Everyone was shocked when she fainted. I run as fast as I could to reach her and carry her to the clinic. But I was late, my friend Peter already caught her. It hurts like hell. Seeing my friend carrying my love one.

The day passed and Peter and I was talking about Rianne, she thanked Peter for carrying her to the clinic. I was so jealous, yeah its a tiny bit little thing but I FEEL JEALOUS!

I'm so jealous! I should be the one carrying her not Peter! That should be me!

He's been asking me if he could court her. And I said that we were too young to court someone.

Every afternoon I have a practice, I'm a boy's volleybal varsity player while Peter is a basketball varsity player. Every afternoon I always see Rianne with her friends watching basketball's practice. Sometimes I even saw Rianne staring at me and she'll look away. It made me smile a little bit. Getting a little bit energized.

We are now at grade 10, my feelings for her didn't change a bit. She's my classmate. But Peter's feelings for her changed, and it made me feel relieved. Peter changed and he became a womanizer. I don't know what happened to him.

Today is the foundation day of our school and all highschool students are allowed to go to the 'Student's Night'. Where bands and dancing lights and many students enjoyed.

I decided to make a move to Rianne. Nahihirapan ako dahil tuwing lalapit ako sa kanya ay nawawala lahat ng gusto kong sabihin. She's always making me feel like this. Para siyang may mahika na nakakapag patahimik ng bawat lalakeng lalapit sa kanya.

And then again, I was too late. Sabi ni Peter wala na siyang nararamdaman para kay Rianne. Pero ano to?

Nakita kong niyaya ni Peter si Rianne para sumayaw. Um-oo si Rianne, that made my world fall apart. Since that night, Peter ask me again for advice if he can court Rianne.

"Anong gagawin mo sa kanya? Ipang-didisplay katulad ng iba mong babae? Gagaguhin lang din?" matabang kong tanong sa kanya.

"Wooaaah easy Lance! Hahaha! Masyado ka namang seryoso. I want her to be mine and not to display at ipag mayabang sa kung sino." sinungaling ka.

Niligawan niya si Rianne for 4 months and sinagot rin siya. Thank God dahil napapalapit rin siya sakin kahit papaano dahil tuwinv wala si Peter ay ako ang kasama ni Rianne. Nakakakwentuhan at nakakakulitan ko siya with her friends JA, Kristine and Florence.

Napaka ganda niya sa malapitan. I can't get my eyes off her. She's one of a kind. And I promise to myself that if Peter will break her heart, I'll be the one who'll mend that broken heart of her. I'll make her believe that there's someone who'll take care of her endlessly.

OA na kung OA pero ito talaga ang tunay na nararamdaman ko para sa kanya.

Hindi nga ako nagkamali, nasasaktan ni Peter si Rianne, for the first time na umiyak siya sa akin imbis sa mga kaibigan niyang babae. Pinatahan ko siya and I say that everything will be alright.