1~ One And The Same.

As my eyes open I can see things clearly now and very up close

As my eyes open I can see things clearly now and very up close. I look at my hand and I see my diamond ring and I think about Jasper.

I hear a creak and I turn around and see Jasper. I smile and flashover toward him by accident.

"Woah darling I didn't think you'll be this excited to see me," he says. I hug him and he kisses my forehead.

"You're so beautiful," he says and kisses me. "You wanna see yourself?" He asks and I nod.

We walk over to the mirror and I see that I've changed a little and I have red eyes. "My hair is different," I say. "Yeah platinum blonde suits you," he says. "Yes, I love it," I say.

"I love you," he says. "I love you more," I say and he kisses me. "That's not possible," he says. As I am staring into his topaz eyes I think about the two people who are missing at this moment.

"Anabelle, Major," I say. "They're so beautiful and wonderful," he says. "Renesmee?" I ask. "She's remarkable," he says. "I have to see them," I say. "Wait you need to hunt," he says and my throat starts to burn. "Yeah let's go," I say.

Jasper and I are running through the woods and it is amazing. I no longer see a blur when Jasper runs I just see him. I feel unstoppable and everything seems to be in slow motion.

"Stop what do you hear?" Jasper asks me as he blocks my path. I listen to the woods and I wolves and cougars and then I hear a bear.

I stalk the bear until he's at a stream, I jump on him and I suck him dry. I stare at his lifeless body and I start to feel bad.

I then remember when James bit Bella and Edward couldn't stop sucking her blood and how I healed her. I put my hand on the bear's neck and I press down and before I know it the bear is walking to the other side of the stream.

Jasper and I walk into the front yard together. "I think hunting will be more weightlifting now that you're immortal we don't have to take lives anymore," he says and I chuckle.

I look at the front door where Leah and Embry stand. "Oh my gosh, you're still here!" I say. "Yep, where do you think we were gonna go?" Embry says.

Leah tries to hug me but I take a step back. "You might wanna be cautious," I say. "Well you need to see how you do with us before you near the twins and Renesmee" Leah says.

"Okay," I say and I sniff them. "Okay yeah you two smell horrible," I say and we all laugh. "Come on you wanna see our son and daughter," Jasper says.

The four of us walk into the house but Leah and Embry pass Jasper and me for whatever reason.

We walk into the living room and I see Bella and she's immortal now too. "Hey," she says. "Hi," I say and we sped to each other and we hug.

"Okay girls not so rough remember you two are the strongest in the house now," Alice says. I look ahead and I see Esme and Rosalie back turned to me.