8~ Not An Immortal.

Everyone stands together on the snow-white battlefield

Everyone stands together on the snow-white battlefield. The twins hold each other's hand with Major's other hand holding mine and Anabelle's other hand holding Jasper's as we stand in front of them waiting for the Volturi to arrive.

I get a vision of them coming. "They're close," I say to everyone. I feel Major's hand clench tighter to mine.

We finally hear them coming. I look over at Bella and she looks at me and she mouths "I love you" to me and I do the same.

We hear a howl and the wolves appear out of the woods. Leah appears on my side by Major and Embry appears on Jasper's by Anabelle. "Are you okay?" Leah says in her mind. I turn and nod at her and she nods back.

The Volturi appears and I read Aro's mind. "Aro's looking for Alice," I say to Jasper. I look at Jane and Alec and I feel envy coming from them. I think to myself Aro must know about me.

"Aro let us discuss things how we used to civilly," Carlisle says as he steps forward from Esme. "Fair words Carlisle considered the battalion you pinned against us," Aro says.

"Trust that wasn't our intent. No laws were broken here" Carlisle says. "We see the children don't treat us as fools," Caius says.

"They are no immortal! These witnesses can attest that. You can see the flush of human blood in their cheeks" Carlisle says. "Artifice" Caius spats.

"I will collect every facet of the truth. But from people who are moral to the story, Edward, Jasper I see that you two are involved as the three children cling to your newborn mates" Aro says.

Jasper looks at the twins and smiles at them and kisses their foreheads and he looks at me with a sad smile. He nods at Edward and they begin to walk toward Aro.

I see Bella try to put her mental shield on them but fails. "Don't shield us Aro will know something is up" I hear Edward's thoughts and I push the twins toward Leah and Embry.

Aro takes both of their hands and smiles until he sees the truth and that smile fades. "I would like to meet them," he says to Edward and Jasper. They both turn around and look at Bella and me with slightly frightened faces.

I look at Bella and she nods. I look down at the twins and I smile at them. Bella and I begin to walk until we feel like we need more protection given that the Volturi is so brutal.

We both turn around and look at Emmet and he emerges from Rosalie and follows behind Embry, Leah, and Jacob.

We stop in front of Aro and I turn and look at Felix and I glare at him as he does the same. Trust if this ends up in a fight he'll be the first I take out.

Aro looks at the children then at Bella and me. "Ahh if it isn't young Ana and Bella immortality becomes of you two," he says. I hear the twins and Renesmee's hearts beating fast.

"AHHHH!" I hear their strange hearts. Renesmee goes first and goes to Aro. "Hello Aro," she says and she touches his face and he is yet again wonderstruck. "Major your turn," I say to him. He goes and Aro looks at Anabelle. Anabelle looks Aro in the eyes and he looks like his mind is blown.

"Half mortal, half immortal conceived and carried by these newborns while they were still human," Aro says to his cult. "Impossible," Caius says. "You think they fooled me, brother," Aro says and Caius looks nervous then stern.

"Bring the informer forth," he says and Irina comes to his side. "Are they the children you saw?" Caius asks. Irina looks at the children then to her feet. "I'm not sure," she says. "Jane," Caius says. "They've changed, These children are bigger," Irina says.

"Then your allegations were false," Caius says. "The Cullens are innocent and I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry" she says to me.

Demitri lights a fire on a torch and Felix and another Volturi member circle Irina. "Caius No!" Edward says. They rip Irina apart and Caius lights her on fire. "IRINA!" Tanya yells as she and Kate try to attack.

I put Anabelle and Major on Leah and Embry's backs. Garret and Emmet hold Kate and Irina back. "Ana, Zafrina blinds them," Edward says to Zafrina and me. I take away Kate's sight and make her stop shocking Garret.

"Turn my sight back," Tanya says. "Tanya if you two attack now we all die," Jasper says to them. Edward nods at me and Zafrina and we give them back their sight.

Jasper and Edward make their way back to Bella and me I. Aro looks at Jane and she looks at Edward and Jasper. Jasper and Edward both drop to the floor in pain.

Bella shields everyone and Jasper and Edward get up as Jane tries to put her pain on everyone. When she looks at Major I get angry and project pain on her. She falls onto the ground and screams bloody murder.

The main guard look at her in shock. Alec looks at us and tries to release his dark smoke but nothing comes out I look to Anabelle I read her mind and she took away his gift. Jasper gives my hand a light squeeze telling me to stop hurting Jane and I obey.

Aro looks at me in shock and wonder. "Aro you see there are no crimes committed here," Carlisle says to stop the tension.

"Agreed. But doesn't then follow that there is no danger here. For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology giving birth to things that can destroy us. Our secret has never been more imperative to keep safe. In such perilous times, only the known is safe only the known is tolerable. We know nothing of what these children will become save us a fight today to only die tomorrow" Aro says.

I hear footsteps in the distance, "Alice?" I whisper to myself.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!