4~ Omnipotentress.

The Denali's showed courage for believing us and standing at our side

The Denali's showed courage for believing us and standing at our side. I knew that the other witnesses would have trouble with their fear, their fear of the Volturi.

Carlisle brought his friends from Egypt, Amun, Kebi, Tia, and Benjamin. Benjamin was showing the twins and Renesmee his talents and the twins were showing him how they already knew to use his.

"Benjamin can influence the elements," Edward says. "Now I can get complete self-control," Bella says.

Suddenly we hear squawking and animal calls and fast footsteps. Then two tan-skinned women appeared with red eyes.

"Who are they?" I ask Jasper. "Sienna and Zafrina from the Amazon" Jasper say. The four of us bring Renesmee and the twins to greet them.

Each witness was won over, each was made to see. Carlisle convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks but their thirst for blood complicated the situation. The nomad vampires were even more unpredictable especially Peter and Charlotte the vampires I saw from Jasper's past and they've been longing to meet me.

"Peter, Charlotte I would like you to meet Anastasia Hale, my wife," Jasper says. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anastasia," Peter says as we all talk outside of Jasper and I's a new house.

"So Jasper has told us that you've seen into his past and saw us?" Charlotte asks. "Yes, and I saw that how Jasper was so willing to help the two of you and how you two helped him and that's what made me fall in love with him," I say.

"Yeah he's great and Major and Anabelle is so cute," Charlotte says. "Thank you but I'm kind of disappointed that they both look more like Jasper than I do," I say and we all laugh.

Peter and Charlotte don't have any special gifts but some of the vampires we invited do like Zafrina who had control over the mind she could make anyone see what she wanted them to.

Carlisle and Esme came home with our last witness Alistair and he's very standoff-ish

Bella, Sienna, Zafrina, Edward, Jasper, and I are all in The from yard talking until Zafrina looks at Jasper and Edward and they gasp and look around like they're so amazed.

"I could believe this was real if you weren't holding my hand right now," Edward says. "I don't see anything," Bella says. "Yeah me neither," I say.

Eleazar walks towards us and I guess Zafrina stops because Edward and Jasper stopped smiling. "Edward you didn't tell me that Bella was a shield," Eleazar says.

"What's a shield?" Bella asks. "The ones that I have met are so different it's the reason why I couldn't read your mind even before, it's why Aro couldn't," Edward says. Kate comes up to Bella and tries to shock her but fails.

"Yep she's a shield alright that would've put her on her ass," Kate says. "It's a defensive talent," Jasper says. "Your voltage has been exaggerated," Garret says. "Oh yeah well maybe it only works on the weak" Kate says as she holds out her hand for him to touch to see if it will shock him.

Garret raises his finger to her hand. "Garret I wouldn't," Jasper says. It's too late and Garret falls to the ground. "You are a powerful woman," he says to Kate.

"But Bella isn't the only one that I have figured out their gift," Eleazar says and looks at me. "I've finally figured out why you and the twins can access the ability to use multiple gifts," Eleazar says.

"Why to tell me," I say. "You're the Omnipotentress," he says. Everyone gasps and looks at me in awe except for Bella. "Okay, what's that?" I ask. "Of course" Edward whispers to himself. "Follow me," Carlisle says.

Everyone is in his study and he and Eleazar places a book in front of Bella and me. "There was a vampire named Thomas he was the Omnipotent we knew him personally," Eleazar says. "He could use every vampire ability known mentally and physically and Aro was very fond of him because of that," Carlisle says.

"But Thomas didn't like being the Omnipotent and he didn't like what the Volturi did so one night he escaped and resident here in Forks in this house but the Volturi found him eventually so he went onto the wolves land and they killed him," Eleazar says.

"How didn't my relatives not know he was in Forks before he walked on our lands?" Embry asks. "His scent was easy to miss," Carlisle says. "That's why you don't smell like the ordinary vampire," Leah says to me. "So the legends have it that there would be an. Omnipotentress" Eleazar says.

"So I can perform any vampire ability?" I ask. "Yes and that's why the twins can because they're copiers the copied your powers and obtained them themselves," Eleazar says. "So I can do this?" I ask and I shock Embry by using Kate's gift. "Ow!" He exclaims. "Yes," Carlisle chuckles. "Cool," I say.

"But you must be humble about your gift and don't be too unresponsible with it," Eleazar says and I nod. "Of course," I say.

"This is why Aro must want you to join the Volturi so badly," Edward says. Suddenly we hear howling and laughing and we think about Jacob.

Carlisle, Eleazar, Jasper, Edward, Bella, Embry, Leah, Kate, and Tanya, and I all run to where the sound is and we see Jacob and some other wolves in their forms. We also have two vampires with red eyes one with platinum blonde and one with brunette hair.

"Vladimir and Stefan you're a long way from home," Carlisle says. "What are they doing here?" Tanya whispers to Kate as she clings to her.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you but you wouldn't stand alone," Vladimir says. "We didn't do what we were accused of," Carlisle says. "We do not care what you did Carlisle," Vladimir says.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged," Stefan says. "We don't plan to fight," Carlisle says. "Oh, Aro witnesses will be so disappointed," Vladimir says. "They do enjoy a good fight," Stefan says.

"Aro witnesses?" Eleazar questions. "Ohh still hoping they'll listen," Vladimir says. I look at Jasper and he gives me this sympathetic look and I hug him hoping we could stay like this forever.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!