6~ They Will Go On.

I'm standing in the twin's bathroom while they brush their teeth

I'm standing in the twin's bathroom while they brush their teeth. They both get into bed and I turn both their lights off.

"Mommy," says Major. "Yes, my love?" I say. "Anabelle and I were wondering something," he says. "Wondering what?" I ask.

"Did aunt Alice and uncle Lucas leave because we're all gonna die?" Anabelle asks across the hall from her room. "No, I think that they left to protect us and you two don't need to worry I won't let anyone hurt you now get some sleep," I say and give them both a kiss on the forehead.

I hear footsteps coming from outside the house and I think it's Jasper but it's Bella. "What's going on?" I ask. "We need to talk let's cakewalk," she says.

I leave Rosalie to watch the twins while they sleep while Bella and I go on this walk.

"So what do we need to talk about?" I ask. "Look at this and the note Alice left," Bella says showing me two notes. But they turn out to be ripped-out book pages left by Alice.

"J.Jenks Seattle," I say. "Yes Alice wants us to meet him there she made sure only we'd get the message," Bella says. "Because only our minds are safe from Aro," I say. "Yes," she says.

"Okay I'll set up a meeting with J.Jenks tomorrow and we'll tell everyone that we're dropping off the twins and Renesmee to Charlie so he can see them, of course, Leah, Embry, and Jacob hoes with them so it'll be our little secret," I say.

"Okay," Bella says. "We're taking my Range Rover it seats all of us," I say. "Okay good," Bella says.

Bella and I are up in front with the kids and Jacob, Leah, and Embry sitting in the back. "I'm surprised that you two took a break from all that Jedi training," Jacob says.

"If we didn't take the kids to see Charlie he would've come to us," Bella says. "Yeah, one human 27 vampires in one room yeah not good," I say. "We know that's what you told Jasper and Edward," Jacob says.

"Whatever I'm just glad to get away from all of those filthy bloodsuckers," Embry says. I glare at him through my rearview mirror.

"Sorry I know they're the good guys," Embry says. "Yeah but you two have got to admit Dracula one and two were creepy" Leah says and that makes Bella and I laugh.

We get to Charlie's and Charlie and Sue are waiting outside. "There they are my two princesses and my boy!" Charlie says as the kids hug him and Sue a hug.

"Come inside lunch is on the table," Sue says. "Ana and I have a few errands to run We'll see you guys later," Bella says and we say goodbye to them and drive off.

Bella and I arrive in Seattle at the restaurant where we're meeting J.Jenks. "We're meeting Mr.Jenks," Bella says to the hostess and she takes us to a private table with Mr. Jenks sits.

"Mrs. Cullen, Mrs. Hale it's a pleasure," says Jenks. "It's a pleasure to meet you too," I say. He pushes Bella and me both into our seats.

"I am so glad that you called I always meet my private clients here," he says. "It's kind of public," Bella says and I just wanna get to the point of why Alice wants us to talk to him.

"So what type of work do you do J?" I ask. "Oh this and that but it switches up sometimes which makes it interesting," he says.

"How long have you known Alice?" Bella asks. "I have known her for about 20 years. I assume that she and Lucas are enjoying their vacation" he says.

"They didn't tell you where they were going did they?" I ask. "Oh no they just told me they were leaving when they came and placed the order," he says.

"I assume that the order is ready," Bella says. "Of course I've never been late with a delivery," he says. He slides an orange package across the table I open it and there are three passports two for Renesmee and Jacob. Four more for the twins and Embry and Leah.

"Is there a problem?" He asks. "No. We and our husbands all thought we'd be traveling together" I say. "Lucas said only six will travel his instructions were very clear," he says.

"Our mistake, clearly that's not gonna happen," Bella says.

Alice's vision was clear the twins and Renesmee will have a future. Bella, Edward, Jasper, and I just won't be a part of it.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!