9~ The Future's Truth.

I turn my head and I see Lucas and Alice walking from the tree line

I turn my head and I see Lucas and Alice walking from the tree line. "Don't worry I have more evidence and I know he'll change his course project my vision to everyone's mind okay?" Alice says in her thoughts and I nod.

Alice and Lucas go to the Volturi only to be blacked by two guards and Demitri. "Oh, my dear dear Alice we're so glad to see you here after all" Aro says.

"I have proof that the twins and Renesmee won't be a threat to our kind, let me show you," Alice says. "Brother?" Caius questions. Aro waves his hand for Alice to come forward.

He takes in her hand eagerly and I project her vision. "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even what you see you still won't change your decision. Now!" Alice says but whispers the last part to Bella and me.

I look at Leah and Embry and I kiss the twin's hands. "Take Care of them please," I say. "We promise" Embry responds with his thoughts. The three of them run off with the children.

"Get them," Caius says to one of his guards. Alice kicks Aro's chin and he goes flying into the air. He lands and glares at her. "Take her away," he says. Two guards grab her and she and Lucas try to break free.

"LET HER GO!" Carlisle yells and charges at the Volturi. Two guards try to stop him but fail. Carlisle jumps up into the air and so does Aro. Aro lands and we see Carlisle's body drop to the ground. Aro reveals his cloak and he has Carlisle's head in his hand. Caius lights Carlisle's body on fire.

I'm in shock and so much anger and pain and hurt fill my body and Edward and I start to charge and everyone else follows immediately except for the wolves they wait until the Volturi charges.

Edward and I jump up into the air and punch the head of two I Volturi members. Demitri and Lucas are fighting and Lucas is winning until Jane tries to step in but is stopped by Bella's shield.

Alec sees what's happening and tackles Bella and Jane proceeds to do her gift. I try to block Jane but I'm too concentrated on fighting another vampire so my shield isn't working.

I look back over my shoulder and I see a headless Lucas and a screaming Alice. Emmet is ripping Alec's head off and Jane is glaring at Emmet but I shield him.

Alice flips over and twists the two guards' arms off.
Jacob, Leah, and Embry are making a great escape but that guard that Caius sent is hot on their trail.

Demitri and Edward begin to fight. Demitri flips Edward over so Jasper jumps in. One Volturi guard flies into the air and Seth attacks him.

After Seth finishes him off Jane is standing in front of him and projects pain onto him. I see Felix come up behind him to crush him but I jump on top of Felix and we begin to fight.

Felix tries to kick me but Bella comes up from behind him and grabs his leg. I punch him and I use Alec's gift on him as Bella pins him to the ground and rips his head off. I turn around and I see a dead Seth laying down and a smiling Jane.

Sam sends a howl to Leah, Jacob, and Embry to tell them the news. They all begin to cry and slow down their pace. "Faster guys faster!" Major yells. The vampire catches up about to tackle Embry but Anabelle using her gift of power over the body to paralyze him and Major electric shocks the vampire and now the vampire is in between Leah and Embry and they both rip him apart.

Everyone is losing their battle except me. Bella is trapped by three vampires and I'm trying to help her get out. Benjamin looks at me and I read his mind and I nod we both run up to each other jump up into the air and punch the ground creating a crack in the middle of the battlefield.

Bella gets free and she pushes a vampire into the earth. Esme is fighting and she pushes her opponent into the earth but she drags her down. There's no way I'm about to lose Esme. I use Jane's power and the vampire lets go of Esme and falls to his death. I help Esme up and run to find Jane.

Demitri is pinning Edward to the ground and the crack in the earth is widening so Edward is about to fall in. Jasper runs to help Edward but Demitri sees him and pushes Jasper into the earth and Edward falls in too and grabs Jasper's hand but the rock that Edward is holding onto is about to fall. Bella and I use our shields on them.

Demitri walks off satisfied and looks at Aro who is also pleased. Jasper and Edward come back up from the earth and Jasper tackles Demitri and Edward rip his head off.

I finally see Jane and she looks scared. "Bella shield Alice it's Jane's turn," I say and she nods. Alice is charging at Jane and Jane tries to send pain to Alice but fails. Jane begins to run she looks over her to see that Alice is still behind her. When she looks back in front of her she falls because she ran into me. Alice and I grab her and drag her off to Sam. I give Jane pain as Sam rips her limb from limb. As Sam rips her head off we look to Aro and he and Caius look pissed.

Aro unbuttons his cloak aggressively and Caius charges at Tanya and grabs her by her neck. Garret comes up behind Caius and kicks him into Kate who electrocutes him. Garret puts Caius on his knees and Tanya opens Caius's mouth and rips the top half of his head off.

Vladimir and Stefan see Marcus standing alone and charges at him. "Finally" Marcus whispers and Vladimir and Stefan twists his body apart.

Aro approaches Jasper and Edward as they begin to approach him as well. Bella and I see this so we run up at Aro and he flings us back and we both fall onto Jasper and Edward. Edward grabs Bella she kicks Aro, Edward punches him and Jasper holds back Aro's arms I come up to Aro and I rip his head off with my mind and Bella lights him on fire.

Alice's vision ends and everyone looks shocked and hurt by the truth. "See that's your future unless you decide on another course," Alice says.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!