Jealousy

Taehyung he just kept staring at me and Baekhyun until he stood up
And back hugged me.
" Hi, we haven't met I'm Y/N's boyfriend "
" Baekhyun, Y/N childhood best friend "
They shook hands and me and Baekhyun started talking again.
Tae was still hugging me and had a pissed face. Every once in a while Baekhyun would at Tae, he was giving Baekhyun a death stare.
Bell rings~~~~~~
2 classes later
It's was lunch time
Baekhyun, and I were gonna sit together in a different to catch up on what's happening.
And in all those classes Tae was clingy and hugging me. And not o mention massaging one of my boobs and rubbing my thigh. That was so uncomfortable. I wonder how the teacher didn't see. Anyways
Baekhyun and I were sitting together and then Tae pops up out of nowhere and sits beside me listening to our conversation.
Baekhyun told a joke and we both were laughing, Tae just laughed sarcastically.
Bell rings~~~~~~~
Lunch was over and we all went to class. I sat beside Baekhyun and Tae wasn't happy.
School finishes~~~~~
Baekhyun and I said ur goodbyes and he left.
After that a pair of hands closed my eyes and it was KOOKIES HANDS!
" KOOKIE!?"
he removed his hands and said " Y/N you and I haven't hang out in a day" *fake sob* *wiping off imaginary tears* I laughed and said " Wanna have a movie night? You, Tae, Baekhyun and me? Sounds good?"
He nodded and said " Baekhyun, I haven't seen him in a while" * nervous laugh*
Skip to movie time~~~~~
I sat on the sofa between Baekhyun and Kookie while Tae Tae sat on the floor in front of me.
I was literally stuck between them.
Kookie and Baekhyun won't stop arguing about whose the best best friend 😂
The movie was over and Tae and I haven't talk the whole day~~~~
Kookie and Baekhyun said they wanted to sleep over so both of them slept in a the guest rooms.
Me and Tae were getting ready for bed. The others already were sleeping. I was laying on the bed waiting for Tae, and when he came in I sat up and see him NAKED?!
He smirks and gets close to my ear.
" You're gonna get a punishment "
In a low and seductive tone.
He then swiftly took off my clothes and starts kissing me.
( Y'all can imagine the rest)
After that
We both were panting, we both cuddled and he whispers " I'm sorry if I hurt you....... I was jealous....... I love you babe I can't lose you"
I whispered back "Ahehe it's alright, I love you too, Night"
We then fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy y'all
Hope Ya enjoy!!!!
Byeee
Cya tmr