Runaway

Taehyung turned me around making me face him. He then grabbed my waist kissing me passionately. Half of me wants to kiss him back but the other half is still mad at him. I just stayed still, Sehun who was watching all this got jealous. After the kiss, i don't know what came over me...i

Slapped Him

Taehyung looked at me wit shocked and teary eyes.
"I'm sorry, i really am. I didn't know why i did that. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I keep losing you. Please forgive me. Please. Be mine again. Be my girlfriend. I'm nothing without you. Pleasee. I need you. I miss you. I love you.
Y/n please. " he said with pleading eyes as his tears fall like a waterfall. I couldn't forgive him, after what he did. I can't. But remember Tae i will always love you. I gather all of my courage and replied " I'm sorry, i can't. After what you have done. I think i can never forgive you " with a straight face. After that i walked away grabbing Sehun with me. Tae just kept on staring at me with tears.
1st Class
Class has started and Tae isn't still here. And the teacher blah blah
Skip to Lunch
Tae didn't come the whole 3 classes. I thought to myself ' was i too rough? I gotta apologize....i gotta find him'
I ran around the school. I couldn't find him. So i went to the rooftop.
There i see Tae with a girl, Lisa. I gasped when i did i regretted it cause Tae and Lisa turned to me. Tae stood up and walked to me.
A tear fell off my eye, i quickly wiped it. " YOU! " I shouted as i pointed at Lisa " YOU ALWAYS WANTED HIM DIDN'T YOU! YOU ONLY CHASED HIM BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS AND WEALTH!"
" AND YOU! " I point at Taehyung " JUST BEFORE YOU SAID YOU WANT ME BACK. I WAS FINDING YOU! I RAN AROUND THE WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT, SEARCHING FOR YOU. I WAS GONNA ACCEPT YOU. Become together again. But i guess not. Have fun with that slut. Good Bye " i said as my voice weaker and weaker and tears streamed down my face. Even Taehyung could even speak i ran out. I got on my car and drove to home.
When i got there, Tae's clothes and stuff were still there. I left a note saying
' Dear Everyone,
I have run off to who knows where. Don't try to find me. Don't worry about me. Just forget me.
Tae, have fun with the slut.
Baek and Kook thank you for being my bestfriends, for always being there and everything. I love you guys. I'll miss you both.
Jimin Oppa, i love you and i'll miss you too. And don't worry much, i will try to stay in touch with you probably. I love you guys. GoodBye...... Forever
Love
Y/n '
I put in an area where everyone and see. I quickly packed my stuff and went off. I decided to take my camping van so i could sleep there.
I had a lot of money in my bank so i went there first after i finished packing.
I got all my cash out. And drove somewhere. I don't know where i'm going but i don't care. As long as i'm far away from him....Taehyung
I drove and drove until i reached a hill. I settled in there. I locked all the doors and stuff like that. Security. After that i a text from Jimin Oppa.
J: Y/n what happened!?
Y/n: Ask Tae

Then i got a thousand texts and calls from Tae. Blocked him...
I got a call from Baek, answered.
B: Y/N WHERE TF ARE YOU??!!
Y/n : I Am At A Place At Seoul
Jk: Please Y/n
Will you ever come back?
Y/n : idk kooks
Jimin : Yahh Pabo how could you?
Y/n : Jimin Oppa I'm sorry
Tae: Y/n-
I hung up
As soon as i heard his voice i hung up. I got no more calls. I think they understand me.
*sigh*
Meanwhile
Tae's POV
When i got home i saw a note. I informed the others. We all red it..... Y/n, how could I. She has never done this. She has always been a good girl. What have i done. I cried heavily and loudly as the others conforted me. While crying. Jimin freaked out
" WHY DID SHE DO THIS??!! WHO DID THIS?!" he said while crying and getting more mad by the second. I explained the whole thing. Jimin sighed. " Well let's contact her " said Jungkook.
We all did, she only replied to the others but not me. She blocked me...... Baekhyun called her she answered, everyone talked to her. It was my turn. I grabbed the phone just said 'Y/n' she hung up. I started to cry....again.
Back to Y/n
It's been 1 month 2 weeks and 3 days. I was cleaning and getting ready to go back. After that , i drove back. I parked, i went to the front door and i knocked. The door opened revealing......Taehyung
I roll my eyes and walked pass him, entering the house. As i entered i felt something fluffy on my leg. It was a puppy. It was so cute and fluffy. I carried it and played with it. A voice spoke up from behind " You like Him? He's Yeotan, my dog " i recognize that voice. It was Taehyung's. I quickly let go of the dog and searched around the house for Jimin Oppa.
" Oppa I'm BACK!!!" i screamed as i searched for him. " I'M HERE SIS!" he shouted back . I traced the sound and it lead to the kitchen. I went there and when i saw him. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.
Suddenly i felt something. I was being crushed by..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find out on the next chapter.
Byeee
Thank you
I hoped you enjoyed
Byeee
And btw 1020 words
OMGG
M satisfied with myself.
Bye